Dirty Or Clean?

Tomorrow arrived and with it a surprise when Team's eyes popped open the following evening. Win hugged him tightly from behind. Breathed softly in his ear, but that wasn't what sent Team's thoughts reeling. Humans weren't the only ones susceptible to morning wood. Team had caught Win adjusting himself out of the corner of his eye before. The deft flip, situating himself between stomach and waistband to escape notice. But now there was no mistaking it, Win's erection sandwiched between their bodies. As the seconds passed, Team's own traitorous organ reacted to the one pressing into his backside. Deviant! It's only been a few days.

Team unhooked Win's hold on his waist, a shower on his mind. In typical Win fashion, he murmured his disdain before rolling over to nuzzle back into his pillow. With any luck, Team could take care of his predicament before Win woke up, but he would also need to take care of himself. A vision bloomed. Win running his hands over his body, biting his lip as he gazed back at Team. Stroking over his velvety-smooth cock. His lips parting slightly in a soft "o" as he neared org— Team blinked rapidly and shook the image out from between his ears. What is wrong with me?!

He aimed the faucet to hot and stepped behind the glass. Hopefully, the water cascading down would cover any sounds he made. Team rolled his lower lip between his teeth, the water beating along his skin. His wrist adopted the familiar flick he liked, jerking himself off after imagining Win do the same. The wetness surrounding him reminded him of when Win ran his tongue over him. Took Team into his mouth, those plump lips of his slipping back and forth over his swollen head. A little whimper went through Team before slapping his hand against the dark tiles. It wasn't enough, even with fantasies about Win peppering his thoughts.

If he waited long enough, Win would eventually come in here, right? Team didn't need to use his imagination when the real thing was in the next room. New plan. Team didn't care about the water dripping on the floor when he hastily swiped his toothbrush and squirted out way too much toothpaste. Whatever.

Back in the watery warmth, Team's eyes lit upon something that continued to make no sense to him. A long black towel rod jutted from the tiles, but was oddly placed. Any towel put there would surely get wet from the jets in Win's shower. As minty foam ran down Team's chin, he reached up and touched it. Rough, err, no... grippy? Huh? Team wrapped his palm around the bar and realized the ends were anchored deep into the wall. Oh. Not for towels, then.

Why was he even surprised? Win already kept a bottle or two of lube within an arm's reach away from the shower. Which, teeth clean, Team now went searching for. He coated his fingers, but ignored the heaviness between his legs. Team braced a hand against the shower wall and arched his back. His lube-slick fingertips circled around his entrance before pressing inside. He preferred Win's fingers, even if he had gotten better at this. Team hollered mentally at him to wake up already as he slipped a second finger inside. They slid in and out easily, Team relishing each lucky brush he managed against his prostate. Three was still a stretch, but he wasn't a quitter. Right as Team was performing the shower calculus to figure out how he could wrap his other hand around his neglected dick—and not slip and die in the process—the door opened. He licked his lips in anticipation before squeezing some bodywash on his hands to destroy the evidence.

"You're up early," Win mumbled around his toothbrush. Funny how quickly Team learned to decipher his garbled speech.

"Oh, am I?" Team cursed inwardly, feeling lame.

"Uh-huh. You almost done?"

"Umm... no?"

"Oh. Ok, then."

Team could see Win's form leaving, giving his boyfriend time to finish up. Fuck! Think!

"Uhh... Hia, wait. I think there's something wrong with the, um... water pressure."