Reminisce

"Move over."

"You move over. I was here first." Team fired back at the person invading his space in front of the locker. "There is an entire locker room. Why do you need to be in my business?"

"Your business is my business." Win pulled his shirt overhead, stuffing it inside the open locker in front of Team.

"Hia! Get your own."

"No." Win smirked at him as he unbuttoned his jeans. "Get undressed, Team. Or are you still thinking about earlier?"

Of course he was. How could he not? Win wanted Team to top him—tonight. He was a mix of anxious and exhilarated at the prospect. It had been so hard to stop once the vampire let that slip out. Even if they had fully, uh, enjoyed each other before setting out for the aquatic center Win had brought him to. But that was just an appetizer, something to satisfy both of them just enough to get on with their "day."

Team grumbled as he stripped off his shirt and tossed it over top of Win's. The latter had taken up a leaning pose against the lockers, grinning at him with that devious tilt to his lips. Team pointedly turned away from his searching eyes while he undressed the rest of the way. Win scoffed behind him. They had seen every square inch of one another, so why be bashful now? It had nothing to do with shyness for Team, though. He was afraid his body would betray him before they made it two steps away from their locker. There were too many competing thoughts in his head, and most of them were scandalous in nature.

Win hooked his arm around Team's neck after they left the lockers behind. He planted a kiss on Team's scowling cheek, increasing the redness warming his ears. In another life, another time, Team could imagine the pair engaging in their tit-for-tat type of love. Both of them on a college swim team, Win just as annoying as a human as he was a vampire. He shook the thought away as they stepped into the showers for a quick rinse off. Cold water only.

After exiting the locker room, Team audibly gasped when he saw the pool. It reminded him of the Olympic training natatoriums that he and his cousin dreamt about. Pinyo University's pool was excellent for what it was, a factor swaying Team's decision when he was choosing his future. This though... The whole cavernous space gleamed. From the rafters to the bleachers, the starting blocks, diving platforms—everything.

Win tugged him forward by his hand, a slight smile on his lips at seeing Team's face light with joy. A narrow strip of concrete separated the ten lap lanes and the sapphire water of the pool below the diving platforms. Team hadn't attempted diving in years, his gracefulness was limited to the water, not while flipping through the air towards it. He wondered if Win knew how.

A firm hand held Team at bay before he charged toward the ladder of the pool.

"Oi!" Win's brows furrowed. "Warm up first. So I don't have to scrape you off the bottom of another pool."

Team groaned in protest, not wanting to delay his opportunity to swim in such a place. He begrudgingly started his warm-up, and Win did the same. Did he really need to? Did vampires get muscle cramps? He was probably just doing it to make sure Team did his.

A thought struck him as he swung his arms in slow, high arcs, prepping his shoulder joint. Why was this place so well-equipped? There were bleachers for spectators as if they had competitions.

"Hia,"—Team nodded toward stands—"if this is for vampires, why is it so... uh..." He almost said "normal" but was struggling to find a better word.

"What? Should we only swim in dark basement pools or something?" Win said. Team frowned at him and that smug, teasing face. "The owner rents it out during the day to schools that don't have their own facilities. But at night, it's only for us, no humans allowed." But Team was a human.