1]

Jungkook's foster brother up there ^
( Idk who the guy is but sorry man! I made you the villian. I apologise sincerely)
________________________________

Jungkook PoV

It hurts like hell.
I have been laying on this wooden floor for hours by now. Its midnight but there is no sign of sleep in my eyes. I winced as it hurted when I faced to the window and could see the moon shining bright. I smiled , 'Are you both happy? Leaving me here?' I asked my parents who are there, between some stars.

'knock'
I stood up struggling a bit. The door opened but it wasn't my brother as expected but some people with guns in their hands.

"Hey kid, do you live here with James Carton?" He asked saying my brothers name. I nodded.

"Wh-o ar-e y-ou a-ll?" I shuttered miserably.

"We are from the crime agency and it seems that your- umm can I know how are you related to James Carton?" He asked and I again shuttered feeling unconditionally scared " br-other"

"Ok so kid, your umm brother was involved in some bad work so he is been arrested" he says and tears were whelping in my eyes. Not I was not happy to get rid of him but I was homeless right now and it made me sick for a reason.

"Dont worry, till we find you an relative or someone willing to adopt you, you can stay with us"

"I d-ont ha-ve any one in he-re, America" I managed to say as he nodded in approval and still led me to his car.

We reached the police station and all I could see and hear was people reporting their issues to the other officers. It was alot chaotic .

I tuged the hem of my old black t-shirt and closed my eyes tight, not used to of so much light.

"This is Henry Dais, he's gonna take care of you till we find you a place" the officer said and went away, I looked around and it was a small cabin where I stood.

"Hi kid, I am Henry or you call me whatever you want" he chirped happily while I just stood there not knowing what to do next.

"Umm will like to sit beside me?"
I nodded hesitating a bit but sat eventually as my body still hurts.

"What is your name dear? You look sort of a Korean guy"
He asked.

"Jungko-ok, y-s I am a k-or-ean" I said, he nodded and held my hand. I flinched hard thinking he would hurt me but regretted soon as he looked a bit sad.

"I a-m s-orr-"

"Its okay dear, its fine as long as you are happy. Now should we go to bed? Its pretty late, isn't it?"
I nodded feeling a lot tired from the process.

As I led on the bed which was small but enough for me. I thought back how my life changed all of a sudden. Everything just everything in some hours.

Life's been giving me a hard time..

________________________________

(Note: Jungkook was staying with his foster brother in America after his parents died and Henry is a positive character so whenever I mention him touching Jungkook means it's in a brothely way not a sketchy type)

I hope you liked it and did not get confused.

Don't forget to voteee!! And comment too!!