10]

(At night, Everybody was at home. Including Yoongi, he came back from his mission safely)

Jungkook POv:
I was scared, scared to go to school. Not for learning but there are bad boys who would beat me everyday and even do baddy baddy things with me. I don't wanna go there again noo!!!

It was now night and after dinner my all brothers surrounded me, making a circle.

"Baby, would you tell us why you don't wanna go to school? Hmm?" Suga Hyungie asked, I hesitated a bit but answered.

"Umm- act-ually umm- In Am-erica wh-en I went to sch-ool th-ere w-ere some bad boy who would b-eat kookie and kookie used to cry because it hur-ted so m-uch. Kook-ie does-nt want to be hurt again" I couldn't help but cry hard.

They took me in group hug, not tight but perfect to make me calm a bit.

Author PoV:

" This won't happen again bub because your jhope Hyungie is going to be the principal there. He will be there with you so if something happens, you can go to him ok?"
Jin told and Jhope was shocked listening his statement.

"Oh! Am I the principal?"he asked pointing himself.

Jin pinched him a little and signalled him to agree.

"Ouch! Ye-s yes, I am the principal ther-e ig so" he whispered the last part.

"Real-ly you are going to b-e there with me" Jungkook's eyes sparkled with hope and jhope nodded smiling seeing his innocence.

"Ok! It's final!! So why don't we go and shop for kookie?"
Taehyung squeeked happily but got a smack from Namjoon.

"Taehyung, darling , what is the time? Can you read it for me?"
Namjoon asked.

"Ouch! You didn't have to smack me , it's 10:57-umm its too late hehe"
He replied and scratches the back of his head.

Jungkook was silent and looked at his Hyungs who cared for him so much. On the other hand he thought of his foster brother. He was a nightmare for him from which he finally woke up and came to his family, Real Family.

"Ok ok! Now let's go to sleep. Come on to the bedroom everyone!" Jin announced and everyone lines up saluting him and marched to their respective rooms.

Next day, Afternoon [12:30]

Today everyone took a holiday so they could all take Jungkook to shop for stationary and stuff.

"Is everyone here?" Jin asked as they stood in a line.

"Ok so let's goooo!!!" Everyone cheered and went to their Cadillac.

Jungkook was beyond happy and was enjoying their company. They were happy and everything was fine till now.

________________________________

I hope you liked it!
Ik I told I will upload next week but I got time so I wrote.

Vote and comment please....

Byeeeee<3