23

"Sir Alan is here"

"Send him in but be prepared maybe he betrayed us. Point guns at him and have everyone inside the house for the security. There is no point in having guards outside!"
Jaxon commanded and sat waiting for his brother.

All the Kim brothers were weak and tired now. All they wanted was to be free from here. Especially Jungkook. He was passed out of exhaustion. Everyone waited for Yoongi and held up their hopes high for him to rescue them.

Alan walked inside with numerous guards pointing guns at him but it didn't seem he cared with the blank look on his face.

"You actually think I betrayed you huh? I thought I was to share you Information about that Yoongi but you couldn't even trust me once" Alan spoke with a boring expression.

"How could you betray your own friend Alan?" Jin tiredly spoke with softness in his voice.
On the other hand Alan still had a boring face and just clicked his tongue ignoring the elder.

"How do you expect me to trust you? My guards saw you entering in that Yoongi's office"
Jaxon raised his eyebrows with a confused look.

"I did go there but I manipulated him and managed to get some information. Poor guy thinks of himself as a Mafia"
He scoffed and let out a maniac laugh.

"Well that's why I love my baby brother! Now come on spit it" Jaxon rubbed his hands together and gave Alan a big smile.

" I would..... surely. But I need these guards out......All of them only me and you with this bitches who are helpless hahaha"
Jaxon thought for a while but eventually believed him and let all of the guards out.

After the house consisted only the 8 people, Jaxon gave up a victory laugh and called out for Alan to sit so they could talk.

"So why don't tell me now hmm?"

"Yeah I would surely but can I have a hug from my big brother pleasww! I have done such a great work" Jaxon looked a bit taken aback but thought to give him what he wants so without thinking twice he hugged the latter.

" Min Yoongi sends his best wishes for you big bro"
And with a swift move Jaxon had a gun pressed on his head.

"What the- GUARDS!!"

"Scream as much as you can! But...*laughs* Sadly your guards must be fast asleep because of the nice aur they breathing outside so the goat is in the trap but the Lion is still in move to conquer back. Enjoy! Guards tie him with chains"
Two guards with masks rushed inside and tied him to the chair, While Alan freed the others.

"Are you all okay? J-ung-kook?"
Jungkook stirred a bit but couldn't open hia eyes.

"On whose side are you on huh? Why did you kidnapp our baby brother? Who the fuck are you!!!??"
Namjoon stood defensively infront of his brothers and questioned the little boy who stood infront with head low.

"Namjoon! Stop!"

They heard a familiar voice and looked towards the door to find Yoongi coming with some of his men wearing masks.

"Ohh! Hyung!/ Yoongi" all of them yelled together and rushed towards him, leaving Jungkook to rest on the couch.

"Wait- wait guys! I am all bloody. Cool down! The hero is here to save the world" Yoongi flexed wanting to lighten up the atmosphere.

Everyone giggled with tears in their eyes.

"You Cat! We were waiting for you" Jin smacked Yoongi's head who looked at him with a whiny face.

"Hyungg~ atleast not infront of my men" he whined like a cat and everyone laughed hard.

Alan from far away, looked smiling at them.

He too wanted a family like that. A Caring and happy family.

"But the show is still on. Let's go and check out the chained goat. Must be impatient to meet the Lion"
Yoongi walked towards Jaxon who struggled aimlessly to get rid of the chains.

"Why try when you know you can't succeed just like you tried to get into my territory and tried to defeat me but failed and acted like a foolish"
Yoongi spoke in his dangerous voice, smirking.

"But...you know? I don't believe in wasting time. Let's just finish this. You will die obivously but it won't be an easy death. You have touched what is mine. Pay for it! Guards, all of you take this shit out so I can spend some time with my family"
Yoongi announced and the guards took Jaxon out who was shouting.

ALan too was moving out but was stopped by Yoongi.
"Hey! Where are you going?"

"You said you wanted to spend time with your family-"

"Yeah so after you called me Hyung you think you aren't my family hmm?"
Yoongi questioned the boy who looked at him with teary eyes. He shook his head.

"No I don't deserve this. I put you all on this situation. I trapped Jung-kook. I can't be your family"

"Bullshit !we all know it was because of your brother. You didn't mean it"
Before Alan could appose again Jin walked towards Alan and scooped him into his arms gently.

The teary eyes were now flowing uncontrollably because of the love and warmth he felt.

"How can you say this? Yoongi trusts you so much and if he says you are our family then you are! Isn't it boys?"

All of them nodded without hesitation. Alan finally hugged Jin tightly and cried his heart out.

"I am-sorryy- I j-ust nev-er fel-t this love and- I acted acc-ording to my br-other"
He sobbed hard.

"It's fine come on now stop crying! We all are here for you. And you did such a good job!!! You were so brave" Jin praised him while he nodded cutely.

"And me? I did a big job too! How can you only appreciate him only?"
Yoongi again complained but got shooed away from Jin. Other laughed at the whiny kitten.

"My Jungkook loves me noone else huh!"

"Ye-s h-yungie" they heard from behind and saw Jungkook sitting a little weak on the couch.

"Oh Jungkook!"
Everyone ran towards him and showered him with kisses and hugs.

"Yes yess h-yungies I am okk!" Jungkook spoke and the others pulled away.

"Yoongi Hyung you are back! Wait-"
He looked towards a certain person and froze.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked in a small tone.
"I-"

" You- I trusted you Alan. You were my best buddy"
He said and his eyes immediately watered.

"I am-sorryy-Jungkook. Please it was my brother! I just regret everything"
Alan sobbed again and joined his hands together in an apologetic manner.

Yoongi made him proper and went towards Jungkook.

"Bub, Alan is still your best buddy infact he helped me so much in rescuing you all. He even gave up on his own brother. He is a good boy and our family member from now on"
Yoongi explained but Jungkook still looked down.

"Are you sure Hyung?" He asked and looked at the crying boy infront of him and tried to find some lie in his eyes but found purity.

Yoongi nodded and encouraged Jungkook.
"Fine then! I forgive you Alan and you are still my best buddy. Just don't ever do it and WELCOME!"
Jungkook cheered and everyone laughed again.

Actually they are doing this alot because they deserve it. The happiness. The love for eachother and most Importantly their trust and support for eachother. The precious bond that is unbreakable....♡

___the end___

The book is finally completed 💀😁🥳🎉🎉🎉

Tell me how it is and you all can send me digital slaps too cause I deserve for not updating 😅💀

Byeeeee!!!!

I will come back again to annoy you all heheee..