15

Jimin POV

"Jimin? Where have you-"As soon as I entered, Taehyung asked.

"Shh! Lets go inside hmm?" I pulled him inside but he kept asking questions.

After calling everybody, I spoke.

"Everybody, please don't interrupt me. I will announce something so please don't tense up immediately, let me finish ok?" They looked confused but nodded eventually.

"So...lets come to the point....from the last week I was having symptoms of Testicular Cancer" as soon I blurted I could see they all were tensed and worry was written on their faces but noone interuppted. I was happy for that."So to confirm I had an appointment of a doctor and the reports are Normal" As I finished they all were now reliefed.

"Ok I wasn't going to say all the things to you all but I didn't want you all to find on your own. So...I am going to my room" I walked towards my room but Jin Hyung called out for me making stop.

"Was this the reason you left the company?" My breath hitched. I turned around and nervousness was on my face written.

"Umm N-o-"

"NOW, I want the truth Kim Jimin" My eyes were getting teary as he shouted in his hyung voice.

I nodded not wanting to speak.
Everyone gasped and now I decided I must say the truth.

Author:

"Actually....."Jimin Explained them and all of them were fuming as noone would dare to raise a voice on their brother. Jin felt guilty not knowing anything about this and thought if Jimin wouldn't have said this maybe his career would be in danger.

"I am sorry-" Jin wouldn't let Jimin speak and apologize instead.

"I am sorry,  I did not know" Jin said feeling guilty but was hugged by  Jimin.

All others smiled seeing them happy ones again.

"Ok it's good everything is fine now!" Taehyung cheered and everybody laughed.

"Wait.. Tomorrow is Kook's first day. We still have that"
Yoongi reminded and thought what would happen.

"Its okay we convinced him saying his hobi hyung would be there for him and moreover he will enjoy it ig" Namjoon said staying positive.

"But- where is the spotlight guy?"
Jhope spoke not seeing Jungkook anywhere here,around them.

"Yep! Where is he?"
Then their eyes went onto to the door which was wide open.

Realisation hit them that between their family drama Jungkook went out.

"Shit!" Yoongi muttered.

"Did he went out?" Jin gasped and ran out to the garden.

Everyone followed him, worried for the youngest and prayed that he was safe and would be found soon.

________________________________

I hope you liked it!

Ik this chapter is a lil lame and short but I wanted to update today as I was a lil free too.

Any ways,
What do you think where is Jungkook?

Again a drama/ ruckus?

Lets see in the next chapter..

Target-12 votes

Byeeeee~