16

Author:

Everyone rushed out hoping the maknae was safe.

Their breathes hitched when he was nowhere to be found in the backyard.

"Where the hell is he?" Jin cursed worrying that the kid would be in some trouble.

"Calm down Hyung he must be somewhere playing here! Lets spilt and search?" Namjoon suggested. They paired in two and spilt ways.

They check all the possible places like bushes as the small figure maybe hiding there out.

"Oh god where is he?!!" Jhope said frustrated. Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

Then they heard heavy footsteps behind them. As they turned, it was Jungkook crying and blood was flowing through his head.

Another Guy was there while holding a cloth on Jungkook's wound.

"Are you his relatives?" The man asked.

Jin rushed to him and took Jungkook in his arms carefully.

"Y-es we are his brothers thank you!" Jimin said as the others were now surrounding Jungkook.

After the guy was out, Jungkook was taken inside so Jin could cure him.

"Ahh- Hyungiee slowly!" Jungkook hissed as the medicine came in contact with his wound causing him to feel a burning sensation.

"Its ok bub just stay calm and talk to Hyungs hmm?" Taehyung said and started distracted Jungkook by asking him some stupid stuff like what was his favourite cartoon show or what  is his favourite cartoon character and so on.

It successfully distracted the kid and soon Jin was done with dressing.

"Hmm Done! Now look at me" Jin said pulling everyone's attention.

"How did you this happened? And why did you go out?" His Voice held the sudden sterness making the boy whimper.

"I-am So-rry! I saw a butterfly flying so I wanted to ca-tch it so I followed it" Jungkook said and Everyone was now soft by his reply.

"Oh my! You gave us a heart attack" Yoongi said being dramatic while all laughed.

"Btw young man you have school tommorow!" Namjoon said making Jungkook a tiny bit scared.

"Hey! I will be with you" Jhope said and ruffled his hairs making him giggle and nod.

"I will maybe enjoy my school" Jungkook said being optimistic.

Well, fingers cross. I hope his first day goes well!

(Next day)

"Jungkook!!! Bub! Finish it up fast. You will be late" Jin yelled across the dinning area. While Jungkook shoved his food inside his mouth.

"Slow down kiddo! You might choke"
Taehyung warned.

"Old man! Can't you go a bit slow huh? He is going to school NOT A WAR" Yoongi said being annoyed.

"Exactly! Why would you care! Huh? You are anyways got just passed marks" Jin said coming with a bowl of Japchae.

"Hyung!" Yoongi whined and everyone laughed including Jungkook.

"Heheh Hyungie you were not good at studies?" Jungkook giggled

"No bub! That thing is too useless to do for a great person like me! I was busy"
Yoongi said with a proud smirk but stopped when Jin glared him.

"Jungkook DON'T listen to him. You have to do your best ok?" Jin said still throwing daggers on Yoongi..

"O-k Anyways Jungkook I will drop you come" Yoongi got up and took his stuff. Jungkook was also ready with his backpack.

Only one thing was left.

"Jungkook bubba, if you get bullied tell  Jhope ok? Eat healthy and drink lots of water. Listen to teachers. Concentrate-" Jin was cutt of by everyone excluding Jungkook.

"HE IS NOT GOING FOR A WARR!" They yelled and Yoongi picked up the maknae snatching him away from the long incomplete speech of Jin.

________________________________

Target - 16 votes for the next chapter!

I hope you liked it.

I was free I uploaded!