12]

(Next day, Night)

Author:

"Hyung I-I I wanna say that- I will leave  your company and complete my half internship in some other company.." Jimin managed to say to his Jin Hyung who was processing his words which struck him like a sudden lightning.

"You what? Why?" He asked

"Its just my decision- yeah! I decided i-t I hope you under-stand" Jimin said the words and went towards his room leaving a worried Jin behind.

"I must discuss this with everyone" he made a mental note and proceeded for their dinner.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! Don't run! Taehyung you are elder than him, behave pleaseee" Namjoon yelled on both of them but all in vain.

He sighed giving up and sat reading a book to divert his irritated.

With every page he turned, he heard a pissed sound from Jin who was sitting infront of him, thinking all deep.

"What happened? Why are you so pissed? Is the dinner ready?" He asked but poor Namjoon did not know he was about to be yelled at.

"Tsk! I DON'T KNOW! ASK YOONGI HE IS THERE IN THE KITCHEN" Jin shouted dangerously making the whole activity of the living room stop.

Little Jungkook hid behind Taehyung, who hushed him and took him away from them.

Yoongi came rushing wearing an apron with a spatula in his hands.

"What the hell was that?" He asked.

"Idk, he bursted on me when I asked him a couple of questions" Namjoon whispered.

Yoongi nodded and handed over the cooking work to Jhope ofcourse, not Namjoon because he wants the kitchen safe.

"What's up?" He acquired shortly.

"I swear this so called 'decision' of Jimin has made my mind go Insane. I mean , why would someone out of the blue wants to leave his internship from his brother's company and go to some other company?"
Jin explained and massages his forehead.

"What? Jimin? He said you these?" Yoongi asked being suprised but the thought of Jimin being whiny and moody yesterday struck him.

"Ohhh! I remember, he was alot cranky yesterday night, Idk why but he was in a bad mood maybe its related to it" Yoongi said and Jin nodded thinking the same.

"Hyungs, kook, Tae, Jimin!! Dinner is ready " Namjoon calls all of them from the kitchen. They all replied a 'yes' and went to the dinning area.

Jimin also came and sat down quietly.
Everyone noticed his silence and we're about to question but Jin signalled them to stay quiet for now.

After their dinner everyone sat down watching a movie.
Obviously it was some kind of kids stuff movie because of Jungkook but noone seems to mind it tho.

Once Jungkook asleep, he was delivered to one of their bedroom's.

"So, Mr Jimin would you take the initiative to tells the reason behind your 'decision'?" Jin  asked with sarcasm displayed in his tone.

"Ab-umm there is nothing to explain yeah!" He stammered which wasn't helping him escape them.

"Jimin I am damn serious about the explanation so I suggest you don't test.my.patience" Jin gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Umm Hyung it-s nothing it-s just I don't lik-e to work under you. I want to complete my internship somewhere else and stand on my feet. I don't want you to be my bo-ss everytime" Jimin managed to say and tried to sound polite.

Jin opened his mouth to speak but he couldn't. Before Jimin could increase the ruckus more, he ran to his room.

"I am sorry Hyung!" He thought and tears flowed down his face.

____________________________________

I hope you liked it!
Vote and comment please!

Target-10 votes

Bye bye take careʕ⁠´⁠•⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠•̥⁠'⁠ʔ