7]

"I don't really know in detail but I was in the office and got a call from CIA that they found kook somewhat in a shabby house. They did say that they don't have detail information so I thought I would ask Kook himself once he is a more comfortable with us. We have to wait" Jin said and Yoongi nodded understanding.

"Why you looking so exhausted?"
Jin asked as Yoongi was breathing faster than before.

"I don't know. Its fine, I am going to sleep" Yoongi was about to get up but Jin caught his hand stoping him.

"Tommorow you aren't going to the hospital and I don't want any arguments, is that clear?" Jin warned Yoongi sternly while he just rolled his eyes and went off.

"This kid!"
Jin says and shook his head.

Taehyung PoV
(Next day)

"Jimin-shii , gimme that please. You are my twin, right? It won't be good exposing your twin to our younger brother" I chased Jimin all over the house as he is having pic of me when I was too small and that too without any clothes. It is embarrassing and now he is going to show it to Jungkookkk!!

"Come back JIMIN!" But before I could say more he went inside his room where Jungkook was sleeping.

"Jungko-" He Stops suddenly.

"Jimin- " We both Stoped at our place when we saw the most cutest site. Jungkookie was sleeping cuddling the cushion.

"Oh my fuck-mmh" I covered Jimin's mouth as he was about to curse.

"Hey you bean! Don't curse infront of an innocent kid. Shhh" I shushed him while he glared me. It the time I can take my photo!

I quickly snachted the photo and ran as fast I could.

"Wait-" he says and we both were again playing Tom and Jerry but a lil slow. Jungkook's sleeps matters.

"DON'T RUN!! YOU BOTH MIGHT FALLL!!"Jin Hyung bursted and I flinched hard and fell off some stairs.Ouch!

"Tae!" Jimin and Jin Hyung came running to me.
I heard some small steps too.

"I TOLD YA-"Jin Hyung was again about to scold me but Jungkook came and Jin Hyung kept quiet probably not wanting to scare him.

"Tae Hyungie, wh-at happ-ened?" He asks rubbing his eyes.

"It nothing bub I just slipped. Btw how was your sleep?" I got up feeling a lil pain in my ankle but it's fine ig.

"I-t w-as ok-ay" he said still rubbing his eyes.

"Don't rub your eyes so much bubba.
So will you like to go and shower?"
Jin Hyung removed his hands from his eyes which were a lil red now.

"Am I allowed to bath?" He asks as we all were shook. Was he not allowed to bath?

"Yep baby anytime, you have to be cleaned right?" Jin Hyung said and gestured us to stay quiet. We nodded and went towards the living room.

Jungkook PoV

I was taken to take a bath in a big bathroom. It had shiny tiles which looked beautiful. I was not allowed to bath often. I couldn't use water neither to drink nor to bath. Only 2 glasses a day to drink no matter how thirsty I was. But here Jin Hyungue told me I could use water. I can drink water anytime and bath everyday to be clean and smell good good.

"Do you want bubbles?"
Jin Hyung asks showing me some boxes in my hand.

I took one from his hand and smell it. Eww it did not smell good!

"No I don't want these"

"Ok so, would you like some toys? I have some cars which tae played when he was a kid" I nodded excitedly and Jin Hyung went to take the cars.

~

I was done bathing and played with lots of cars. I names them too. Black one is Maany and the blue one is Ben. They both maybe brothers.

"Thank you Hyungie! I smell so good" I hugged Jin Hyung.

"Its okay bunny, Hyungie loves how you were a good boy and did not trouble me" he ruffled my hair and I giggled.

It was a very good starting of the day!!

_______________________________
I hope you like it!
Vote and comment..☆