17

Jungkook PoV:

The ride to the school was joyful. Yoongi Hyungie gave me some instructions, some monthly allowance and a chocolate.

I was happy I was going to learn again but what if get bullied? I shook my head to disturb the negative thoughts and entered the hall.

It was a big school and by big I am mean huge. I may get lost here.

The walk to the my respective locker was peaceful. I put my bag inside it and checked the schedule given to me by Hobi Hyungie.

I had History first..
But the main question is where is the class?

I shoved the schedule in my pocket and took my history book with other essentials.

Moving further and further, it looked I was more lost. I could ask people around but my anxiety took the best of me.

What do I do??
I stood there confused until I heard a voice.

"Hey shortie!" I heard a boys voice. My left hand which was free tugged the hem of the my t-shirt.

As I turned, a boy older than me stood infront of me.

"H-i"I shuttered with a most nervous smile.

"Why are you nervous bro? Am I a monster going to eat you?" He asked as he stood beside me and put a hand over my shoulder.

I walked with him. He actually did not give that bully vibes.

"What is your name shortie?" He asked with softness this time.

"Oh-i am Jungkook." I did not shutter this time.

"Oh I am Alan! I am in 9th" he said and gave me a side eye.

"Oh me-too" I said.

"Well ig we here let's go in!" He said, I looked up and saw we were infront of the history class.

"Ho-w did you know I had History?" I asked.

"Obviously from the books you hold Dumbo" he gave me a Lil smack on the back of my head. Ow.

We sat together and I was feeling better around him, I mean not scared.

"You look small for a 9th grade boy" he said as he laid his head on the bench while I doodled on my book.

"No all of you are bigger than me !" I said with a whiny tone.

"All of you?" He asked.

"Yep I was referring to my brothers too!" I said as I continued my doodling not looking up.

I heard a shuffling sound from my side and saw Alan looking at me with a 'are you for real face?'

"Brothers?" He asked emphasizing the 's'.

"Yes BrotherS" i said in the same way.

"How many?" He asked.

"6. All elders" I looked at his side and saw he cringed hard making me giggle.

"So suffocating huh? Are they protective?" He asked the cringe not leaving his face.

"They actually are" i said as a matter of fact thingy.

"Hello class! It's me again" A lady in her idk her age came and announced. I assume she is my history teacher.

"This old lady is also incharge of school" Alan said and rolled his eyes.

"Before we could begin, we have a new student here" she said. Shit! I don't wanna introduce myself.

"I don't wanna introduce myself!" i mumble to myself but ig it was heard by Alan.

He stood up and grabbed my hand making me stand too!!!

"He is Jungkook!" He said and we sat.

"It was Jungkook who should say that Alan" the teacher said pulling up her round glasses.

"Does it matter? All you wanted to know his name! I said it. Now ig you should start with that history huh?" He said and the teacher just glared at him.

But thankfully started teaching.But......Omg! A friend just stood up from me? I was overwhelmed.

I felt tears tickling near my eyes.

"Hey why you crying? Hey shh!" Alan said as he saw my tiny tears.

I shook my head and assured him I was okay.

_______________________________________

I hope you liked it!

20+ votes for next chapter..

Comment down your thoughts..

Go read out this! She is our new author support her

Go read out this!
She is our new author support her..

I am sure she won't disappoint you all...

Here's her account
weirdbirds_07

Go follow too, if you like her story!...

Byeeeee
Xxx