3]

"Jungkook! I have a news for you" Henry said and made me sit on chair while he kept standing.

"Umm actually it is, your brothers have been found and this means you are going to go to your house" he continued with a sad face.

"Brothers? What?" I was more than suprised as I found out I have brothers? What is this?

"Ah-umm yeah, so Ig your brother will be soon here. Why don't you go and take a shower and be ready hmm?" Henry said and was about to go but I hugged him.

"Thank you Hyungieee! You gave me love" I sobbed a lil.

"Oh god! You brat it's nothing and moreover you are too cute anyone who denies to take you in , is a complete dumbass btw you called me Hyungie? What is this?" He asks.

"Umm in Korean we address big brother as Hyung"

"Ohh! goddddd you called me your brother???!!! I am beyond happy. Thank youuuuu!" He hopped happily and went.

I smiled sadly thinking I have to again go to a new surrounding. My brothers. Idk will they even like me? I can't even talk without shuttering. How many are they btw? What if they are like James? What if they do baddy baddy things with kook like James did?
Tears were whelping in my eyes. What are crybaby I am! They would definitely not like kook and beat kook. I don't wanna goo!!! I went inside the washroom and started crying.

Kook will be hurt again.

Jin Pov

I was frustrated because of Yoongi and his sleepless nights and the work doesn't help me either. I was signing some papers but my phone rang, I annoyingly picked it up. It was unknown number.

"Hello Kim Seokjin it is?"

"Yes"

"Umm I am from the Crime agency and found out a boy whose proved to be your brother"

"U-mm C-an you please tell me his na-me?"

"Umm ig its Jungkook. We haven't gotten any last name yet so now are you willing to take his custody or shou-"

"I am willing, please say where is he?"

"Actually I didn't introduced to you briefly, he is currently in America and I am a CIA officer"

"Ok I will be there till 4 pm"

"O-k it really fast but ok"

He hung up and now I was numb. Everything was fast and I couldn't digest any of these. Ok I have to pull myself together. I decided not to say anything to my brothers for now and said my secretary to prepare the plane so we could fly to America as soon as possible.

~

In America..

Jin Pov

It was chaotic and hot. I put on my shades and made my way to the CIA office.

" Hello I am Seokjin. You contacted me for the custody of my brother"

"Oh yea-h you are punctual. Btw I am Henry Dais. First if you wish, you can meet your brother I mean Jungkook"
I nodded.

He took me to a cabin like place which consisted of a bed and small table.

"Jungkook! Your brother is here" as soon he called I saw a petite boy walking like a penguin. Slow and stumbling. I saw his face and the first thing came in my mind was the day he was born. The day I held him. I controlled my tears.

"Umm I can leave now, you may have a talk?" Henry said and went out.

I walked towards him and raised my hands to carress his hairs but he flinched hard and kept his tiny hands on his face , mumbling some things.

It made me sad thinking he thought I would hurt him. But wait- was he.....?

"A-re you h-ere to beat k-ookie?"
He asks and sobs hard still his hands on his face.

"No , I would never hurt kookie. I am your brother. Your Hyung"
I tried to sound as sweet I could. Slowly he took his hands away from his face revealing his doe eyes and small red nose.

"Hyungie?"

"Yes, Hyungie loves kookie"
I said and finally held him to which he didn't flinch.

He hugged me and cried his heart out.

" I am sorry I ruined your clothes" he says after crying for a good 10 mins and sounded more mature this time.

"It okay bubba. Now tell me are you okay? Hmm?" I asked caressing his face and wiping his tears softly. He nodded and struggled indicating he wants to stand on his feet. But no way in the hell I am going to let him down, I just got him.

I tightening my grip a lil and said" No now stay still so we can finish this early and go home, meet your other brothers. They miss you alot"
He nodded again but looked confused.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Umm how many brothers do I have?" He asks playing with button of my coat.

"You have 6 brothers bubba , including me and I am pretty sure they will love you" I said and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Will they really do?"
He asked with most innocent expression I have seen my whole life.

________________________________

Ok so I wasn't going to update today as I was- no I am still in shock. Actually my small brother who is so damn inspired by Spiderman was jumping around and fell and had deep cut on the back of his head. And uk my bad I was the first one to see all the blood and stuff, we took him to the hospital and the doctor said his 4 layer skin in cut but luckily did not get any stitches but still go a huge bandaid and therefore I slep at 3 am.

As I already wrote this chapter I am uploading but tommorow idk if will upload cuz I have to think and write.

But dw on Monday if I don't upload tommorow, DOUBLE UPDATE.

Ok hope you liked it!
Vote and comment..☆