6]

Yoongi PoV
Shit! Shit! I should'nt have just ran away like that. What would he think of me? But it was all so sudden. I came near the Namhan river and sat at the ceiling swinging my legs. Closing my eyes and inhaling the fresh air, my mind was at ease now.

You can't run away from him, can you? He is just a kid. And you see? all the others are so happy so why not you? I asked myself.

Maybe its very easy for my other brothers but it is different for me.
Ik I am overreacting but it was because of me he was away! I ruined everything.

I sniffled my tears and decided to go and confront Jungkook.

I hopped off and walked to our house.

*Ring*

Ringing the bell, Taehyung opened the door.

"Hyung where were-" I ignored him not in the mood to answer any of the questions.

"Yoo-gi hy-ung?" I heard a small voice.

I turned and saw Jungkook infront of me staring through my soul with his cute eyes.

"You d-ont l-ike k-ooKie? Koo-kie shou-ld go?" He asked me while gesturing so genuinely and sweetly.

I hugged him tight , for a minute he was scared but relaxed in my embrace.

"Yoo-ngi Hyung loves k-ookie alot ok? Its just Hyung is sorry. Forgive me bub" I said as I broke the hug. He wiped my tears with his small tiny hands and kissed my left cheek. I heard my all brothers gasping. I don't know the reason because, either it could be because I let Jungkook kiss my cheek while I don't let anybody of them to stick to me or maybe because they are jealous. Hehe

"Hyungie you cry like a cat hahah" he says and laughed. I heard my other brothers laughing to but not until I gave them a glare and they were quite.

"Only for you bub" I honestly cringed on my own words but he is a spongy bob. Too cute to resist.

"So Jungkook, lets get you to sleep, shall we? It already night and we traveled alot so shouldn't he rest?" Jin Hyung said and we all nodded in agreement and looked at Jungkook who looked a lot sleepy.

"Jungkook who do you wanna sleep with?" Jhope asked.

Jungkook pointed towards Jimin who gladly picked him and swang him the air and Jungkook giggle.

After everyone was off to sleep, I called out for Jin Hyung.

"Hyung there is things we need to talk about" I said and he nodded.

We went inside his bedroom and sat on the bed. I rested my head on the restboard.

"What happened? If you are tired ,we can talk tommorow" he says.

"No! I wanna ask, how you got  Jungkook and what happened in the past? Where the hell was he all the time?"

_______________________________

I hope you liked!
Vote and comment..☆

This chapter seems a lil silly to me.
Long chapters ahead...

Bye bye>