14

Jimin P.O.V

It was the day! The day I was visiting the doctor. I know you all must be thinking why the hell am I going to a doctor?
Umm..well...I had the symptoms of Testicular Cancer... its a disease which is really common to males of 15 to 35 age group.

I AM Not sure tho, thats why today I am going to go and confirm if from a doctor. The reason I did not tell my brothers is I know they will overeact because of their worried asses so it's better to give complete information.

I sat in my car, and rode to the hospital. The thought of Jin Hyung came in my mind. I know It was upsetting for him to know my useless decision but I couldn't help but overthink about the incident happened in the office and had to take a stupid conclusion.

Flashback (in the office, with Jimin)

"You know, Kim Jimin? Oh I got to know he is the brother of Mr Kim! And I even heard Mr Kim is going to handover the company to him after his internship period. You know? I think it's not the right decision. He is not hard working at all, he just orders around and that's why I guess that day, he yelled on that employee 4 for a silly mistake. The company is going to in big loss" Jimin heard the employees gossip about him and felt insecure.

It was true that he yelled on the employee but that day he wasn't feeling well and that employee was irritating him by making many NOTICIBLE mistakes in the presentation. It was very important to make it picture perfect and Jin even made him apologize the employee and he did it.

But as soon as the employees got to know that Jimin is the brother of the CEO, they started their bitching.

Present ( Jimin P.O.V)

And now that I got to know about the Cancer symptoms thingy, Its better to leave the company than to give others point to humiliate me and mostly my brother and his company which he growed, working his heart out.

I shook my head and tried to stay positive as much as I can. But the fear never left my mind.

After reaching I parked the car and waited for my turn.

Taehyung pOv

Shit!! I forgot that I had to follow Jimin and find out what is going on with him. But it's too late ig!

Ok at least let's check if he is at home?
I went downstairs and saw Jin Hyung in the kitchen cooking, Suga and Namjoon Hyung probably out , working.

"Tae Hyungie!!! You know? Me and Hobi Hyungie made a building out of blocks! It is very tall" Jungkook rushed to me and dragged me towards the living area. Hobi Hyung was sitting on the mattress attaching some blocks with one another while infront of him stood a tall building made out of blocks.

"You see? It so tallll" he expressed it with his hands, streching them wide.

"Yep bub it so tallll but now baby I have a lil work can I go? Umm.. why don't you make another building so both of the buildings can be friends?" I suggested. He nodded and kissed my cheek and got to the work.

He was quite childish from his age because he did not get to live his toddler years but now we will cherish him to the fullest and spoil him tho he is very disciplined.

Wait Jimin! I need to gooo...

I ruffled Jungkook's hairs and he flashed his beautiful smile to me. I was about to exit the house but bumped into a figure.

________________________________

I hope you liked it!
I know it's getting boring ( my opinion)

Anyways, don't forget to vote... and comment!

Target-10 votes