5]

Jungkook PoV
Umm where am I? I opened my eyes and saw I was in an unusual place. I looked here and there to find someone familiar but I couldn't.
Tears were now forming in my eyes. Hyungie left me too!

"Hyungieeeee!" I cried out.

"Hyungieee!" Finally after so much crying the door opened and Hyungie came. I hugged him tightly, scared I'll be alone again.

"Shh bub, I am here only ok? Just calm down. See we are flying like you said. Just like birds" As soon as I heard that I looked at him and he nodded picking me up.

He took me out of that room and I saw many seats when I came out. Oh! this is what a plane looks like from inside.
Hyung placed me on a window seat and  my mouth went wide seeing the beauty.

"Close your mouth baby, flies might enter" he says and  I quickly closed my mouth and look down in embarrassment.

"Sor-ry" I said. Hyung made me look up.

"Baby, you don't have to be sorry for everything, if you want to ask or say anything, you have your brothers now. And I should be sorry, we weren't there for you" he said and embraced me. I was attached by his warmth.

"It-s o-kay Hyungie" I said and broke the hug.

"Btw when are we reaching?"I asked but was cut off when his phone rang.

"Wait Lemme check this" he said and took out his phone.

I saw the phone screen lit up and something in Korean was written. It read 'mochi' on it. Wait- isn't mochi a sweet dish? Does he talk to food?

"Hello" a voice came which startled me.

"Hello jiminie, what happened?"
Hyung says.

"Umm- Hyung act-ually it is...."

"What happened? Say it fast!"

"Ok so ibrokeyourfavoritepinkslipperwhileplayingwithtaehyung"

"Don't speak like Taehyung. Clearly, speak clearly"

"I broke your favourite pink slippers while playing with Taehyung"
As soon as the mochi person said this, I saw Hyungie getting red.

"YOU MOTHERF-BUTTERFLY! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? IT WAS THE 5TH SLIPPER I GOT! YOU WAIT I WILL SHOW YOU WHEN I REACH THERE"
Hyung shouted and I quickly closed my ears with my hands and shut my eyes tightly.

For sometime it was quite. I peeked from my one eyes and saw Hyungie looking at me, now was normal than before.

"Who wa-s tha-t moch-i? Is i-t t-he sweet dish mochi?" I asked, feeling a bit scared.

"No bub, that mochi is a person and is one of your brothers. We call him mochi because he is sweet and cute like a mochi but a big trouble maker. You see? He broke my favourite slippers! It was the 5th one I bought after he broke it" he complained like a kid and I giggled.

"How can you giggle? Your brother is sad! How can you?" He pouted and now I was laughing very hard.

~

Jimin Pov

I passed the task of calling Jin Hyung abd telling him what I did. But Ik I am going to be dead after he comes.

"There is no point in being scared, he will not leave you" I flinched as I heard a voice from back it was Namjoon Hyung.

"Save me please!!!" I begged him but he throwed his hands in the air, surrendering.

"Btw he told, he is going to be here in some minutes as last time I called he was in the car, heading to house. Ig you should be prepared for a good punishment" he laughed at the end and went.

"How can you do this to your younger brother?" I shouted as he was going upstairs.

"I never said my 'younger brother' to do things" he shouted back and closed his door.

Lets go and eat something, maybe I don't get food? Or maybe he gives me boiled vegetables. Eww..

I was about to sit and eat but the door bell rang.
The volcano is here.

I had no choice but to open the door so accepting the reality I opened the door but was shocked to hell that I would faint.

A small little guy stood infront of me. He lo-oked like jungk-ookie.

"He- ah is Jun-gk-ook? Ah Ou-r jun-gk-ook?" I asked Jin Hyung who stood behind him. He nodded and came inside with junkook while I stood there shocked. Tears were flowing and I couldn't move.

I couldn't believe he is back..

Yoongi PoV

Jin Hyung came so I went down, I saw that all my brothers except Jimin were standing near the couch surrounding a particular place.

I went towards them" why are all of you surrounding-" before I could say more I saw a small figure. As I saw his face, i couldn't believe my bare eyes.

I stood there, not blinking, just like a statue. He was Jungkook. Kim Jungkook! My kook.

I looked at Jin Hyung and pointed the boy. He nodded saying he is our kookie. I shook my head and rushed out of the house. No!

Namjoon PoV

We all were utter shocked seeing Jungkook all of a sudden. We indeed loved and missed him. He was the happiness of the house. After he was taken everyone was in a great depressed mode. It took a lot while to be it a little normal and now that Jungkook is back we dont know what to feel but its true and a fact that we won't let him go again.

Yoongi Hyung came down and as soon as he saw Jungkook, he couldn't believe it and he ran out of the house. It was expected from him because, for years he blamed himself for Jungkook being taken away.

I tried to follow him but Jin Hyung stopped me saying '"its okay, let him be" I nodded giving understanding he needs some space.

We then looked at Jungkook who was sitting with a confused look.

"Bub see they are your brothers other than me, introduce yourself boyz" Jin Hyung said.

"Hello I am Kim Hoseok aka Jhope" he smiled reflecting sunlight tho it was night.

"Hey- bub I am Kim Namjoon" I said trying to sound as soft I could.

"Where- is Jimin?" Jhope asked as we couldn't see them.

"Here I am Hyung!" We heard Jimin from behind.

"Hell-o jung-kookie I am Jimin" Jimin said shuttering a bit.

"Were you the mochi guy?"
Jungkook asked Jimin while he looked confused.

"Yes Ig" after Jimin said, Jungkook got up and pinched Jimin cheeks with his small hands.

I saw Jimin was more than flustered and others were jealous, okay! Including me.

"You are right Hyungie, he is soft like mochi" he says and we all laughed while Jimin was sulking.

"No bubba don't listen to him" Jimin said and sat on one of the couches.

"I am Kim Taehyungggg!" Taehyung shouted for no reason , Jungkook flinched a bit and we all glared at Taehyung who just laughed nervously.

"And That one brother who went out, was Your Yoongi Hyung" Jin Hyung said him.

"Is he not happy seeing me?"

________________________________

I hope you liked it!!
Vote and comment...☆

I think this chapter is a lot dramatic
😆🤣