13]

Taehyung pov:(after a long time ;) )

Right now in Kim family it's a BIG ruckus. First because our sweet bean Jimin has taken a "decision" by himself that too a non sensible one and second Jungkook's school! How can we even forget that?!

Jungkook's giving us a hard time convincing him to go to school. Well its understood because he went through alot as a kid but he is still scared.
And jimin hardly talks to us. He even started finding and applying internship requests to other companies (idk if I am right about the internship thingy cuz I haven't been through one so lol).

"Taehyung! Get the dinner table ready rn!!!" And how can I forget the change in Jin hyung's behavior. He's been a lot grumpy-

"Taehyungggggg!!! Can't you hear me at once?huh?" Jin hyung yelled and I got up as fast as flash and stood in front of him.

"Yes Hyung I am on it!" I saluted him and smiled widely to lighten his mood but no use. He glared me and continued his work.

I sighed and called out for my brothers. Everyone came one by one. Atlast Suga Hyung came with a sleepy Jungkook in his hands.

He placed him on his high chair. Did we mention he sits on a high chair? Well he's too small than us so we brought him a high chair because of the height difference between us and probably it's easy for him to eat.

I cooed at how he was dozing and Suga Hyung was patting his cheek now and then to keep him up-but wait Jimin is missing!

"Umm Hyungs anyone saw Jimin?" I asked everyone but everyone had no clue.

"Ok you all start I will bring him" I said as all of them were about to go search him.

I straight went to his room and heard Jimin's voice. He sounded like he was talking with someone or maybe with himself.

I slightly opened the door and thankfully he did not notice.
"Ok Dr! Thank you, I will visit you tomorrow by 5pm" I heard. Tf is he talking to a Dr?!

I wanted to listen further but my clumsy ass couldn't stand still. I accidentally pushed the door wide opened. Jimin saw me and hid his phone.

"Ye-s? What d-o y-ou wan-t Taehyung-shii?" Nervousness was written on his face but I decided to act as I didn't hear anything.

"Just come downstairs to have dinner?" I stated and he just nodded and said he would like to go the washroom first.

I excused him and went downstairs. I will not tell this to Hyungs. "Half knowledge is always dangerous" they say. I will enquire by myself first!

___________________________________
I hope you liked it!
Vote and comment....

Target-10 votes...