Tiny

Emma and I had a heartfelt talk before I headed home. We decided that I would stay in Storybrooke because I can be more helpful. I agreed with that but told Emma I would come to her and Henry quickly if needed. She agreed and I went home. I got up the next morning, got dressed, and headed back to the apartment. I wasn't there long before Gold showed up.

"Ready to go, Miss Swan? Miss Evans?" Gold asked after Emma answered the door.

"Almost and Hazelle is staying behind." Emma replied.

Gold entered the apartment and then Henry came down the stairs.

"Do you think we'll be cold where we're going, or warm?" Henry asked.

"I think layers are always a good idea." Emma replied.

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favor- you alone." Gold said.

"I'm not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about, so either we both go, or we both stay." Emma argued.

"Then, we'll have to purchase another plane ticket, won't we?" Gold asked.

"Wait. We're flying?" Emma asked back.

"Don't worry, I'm covering expenses. Even the new ones and the ones that'll be returned." Gold replied.

"You're a real gentleman, aren't you? Alright Gold, you're going out there with my family. Just know, if anything happens to them..." David went to say but got interrupted.

"Then you'll what? Cross the town line? And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?" Gold asked.

"He may not be able to come after you over the town line, but I can and I will." I replied.

"I'll be devastated. This isn't a threat. It's a request. Take care of them." David replied while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I promise no harm will come to your family. After all, we have a deal." Gold said.

Emma told me that she would send me updates and I told her that I would do the same. Emma and Henry then left with Gold and I hung around the apartment. David then came into the kitchen with his gun holsters on.

"You like the holster, huh?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I miss carrying a sword." David replied.

"But it looks good on you dad, right mom." I said.

David gave me a smile before chuckling at Mary Margaret's face expression. Mary Margaret was confused about why we were laughing, but then we explained and she was happy.

"Come on. Leroy has the dwarves on Cora watch. They've got eyes everywhere, but they could use our help." David said.

"Really? How hard can it be to find a powerful sorceress in a small town?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Could be hard if she's pretending to be someone." I replied.

David and Mary Margaret seemed to agree with me and when we went to leave, Regina was standing at the door.

"Apparently, not very hard." David said.

"Regina. You're back." Mary Margaret said.

"I know you think I'm responsible for poor Dr. Hopper's death." Regina said.

"He's alive." I said.

"What?" Regina asked.

"You were framed." Mary Margaret replied.

"Who would do that?" Regina asked.

"Your mother. She's here." I replied.

"But... But that's... That's... Not possible." Regina said in shock.