The Miller's Daughter

*Jolly Roger*

Neal, Emma, Henry, and Gold are sailing the Jolly Roger toward Storybrooke hoping to get Gold back in time to stop the poison from killing him. Neal and Henry are steering the ship while Emma tends to Gold below deck.

"You don't look comfortable." Emma said.

"The poison racing towards my heart will have that effect." Gold said.

"Tell me about this, uh, knife of yours. Cora and Regina... If they do have it, they can make you do anything?" Emma asked.

"Indeed." Gold replied.

"Like... kill us all?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. You're hoping I bleed to death now, aren't you?" Gold replied before asking a question.

"You're Henry's grandfather. We're family now. I'm going to save you." Emma replied.

"Oh, I feel so reassured." Gold said.

Emma knew that if Hazelle was here then she would've had a smartass comment to say. Even if Emma didn't show it, she missed Hazelle. They're a great team and Emma felt weird not having her by her side, but she understood why Hazelle wanted to stay behind.

*Back in Storybrooke*

Mom, dad, and myself met Emma, Henry, Gold, and Neal at the docks and I was happy to see them. I hugged Emma and Henry and I could tell that Emma was glad to be home. Ruby joined us and helped Neal with getting Gold off the ship.

"Are you okay?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, we're alright." Emma replied.

David took over for Ruby and he and Neal headed toward the truck with Gold.

"Uh, I drove a ship." Henry said.

"Did you now?" David asked.

"Yeah, my dad showed me how." Henry replied.

"That's... me." Neal slowly said.

Neal and my dad sat Gold on the back of the truck, and I was hoping to finish this fight once and for all.

"Thank you, thank you." Gold said.

"Is Cora trying to control you with the dagger?" David asked.

I went to answer but Gold beat me to it because I knew that we would all know if that was happening.

"Oh, you'd know if she was, cause most of you would be dead by now." Gold replied.

"Well, then we'll just have to take the fight to her before that can happen." Mary Margaret said.

"We will." David said.

"And this time, we finish it." Mary Margaret said.

"Mom..." I said.

"David, Alycia. She needs to be stopped. She needs to be killed. This is our family. We are going to protect it." my mom said.

"Of course we will." I started.

"But what you're talking about goes beyond that." my dad finished.

My dad and I will have to work together to get through to my mom.

"Does it? Because she is the reason you've never met my mother." my mom said as she looked from me to my dad.

"I know. I know what happened to Queen Eva, and I have zero problems with Cora dying for it. But not by your hand, and not out of vengeance." my dad said.