We Are Both

I knew that when I stepped into Storybrooke that I was in for the time of my life. I was only here because I found out that Hazelle was here. I've been watching over her for quite a while. I know her better than she knows herself, but I'm only here to watch over here. I'm not letting anyone know that I'm here because that will ruin everything.

I followed David, who I now know is Charming, to Regina's, the Evil Queen I presume, house. I'm watching through a window, but I can still here every word. David is asking Regina about a hat. I knew that the hat belonged to Jefferson, or the Mad Hatter I should say. I was pulled back to the house when David and Regina started making their voices louder.

"Where did you get it?" David asked shaking the hat.

"I've long since forgotten. You know what? Maybe, you should be less concerned with hats, and more concerned with taking care of my son and daughter." Regina replied.

I knew that she was referring to Henry and Danielle, even though Danielle isn't really her daughter. I also thought it was funny because she basically stole Emma and Hazelle from their parents, but she's not showing any remorse.

"Oh, because you took such great care of him." David bit back.

Wow. I'm liking him already. I'm glad that I'm following David because I'm getting entertainment, but I do wish that I knew where Hazelle was.

"I will not listen to child care lectures from a man who put his daughters in a box and shipped them to Maine." Regina shot back.

"Okay, listen. I need my family. There's magic here now. There will have to be ways to follow them." David said.

Huh? I'm totally confused now. Where in the hell did Hazelle go?

"Follow them where? Into a sucking airless void? And good luck getting magic to work. Because, as you said, you'd be charcoal." Regina questioned.

Uh oh, this can't be good. What in the hell happened here? Where are Hazelle and the others? I hope that they are ok, or everything is going to be ruined.

"Oh, frustrated, are we? Serves you right. You've earned every bit of this." David shot at her.

Why is it that I agree with him? Maybe it's because I know the truth. About everything. Everything will be clear soon. I hope.

"Keep on baiting me, Charming. Right now, I don't have magic and I don't have my son. But, when I get one, I get the other. And you don't want to be around when that happens." Regina told David.

I knew right then that something was about to go down, and it won't be pretty.

"If you have to use magic to keep your son, you don't really have him." David told Regina before leaving her house.

I totally agree with him there. I just hope that whatever has happened gets fixed real soon, or things will have to change. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I followed David to what I guess is the crisis center, and enjoyed watching him interact with everyone. I felt bad for the guy because everyone wanted his help, but he was trying to figure everything out, just like they were. I decided to go check out the damage. I couldn't believe that all of this happened because of some wraith, but then again, Mr. Gold did this. I saw that David was going into Mr. Gold's shop, so I decided to go and listen in. I know I'm nosey, but I'm also watching out for David, and trying to figure out where the hell Hazelle is.

"It appears when I bought that closed sign, I was just throwing my money away." Mr. Gold told David as he was doing something.

I may not know what he is doing, but I know that it can't be good.