Child of the Moon

I was watching the dwarves mine for fairy dust and I can't wait for them to find it. All of a sudden, Leroy fell through this hole and the others went to call David. I can't see what Leroy sees, but I hope that he found what they need to bring Mary-Margaret, Emma, and Hazelle home.

"Where is he?" David asked as he walked into the mine.

Happy showed David, Henry,and Mother Superior where Leroy fell through, and I could see a smile on Mother Superior's face.

"Are those..." Henry began to ask.

"Diamonds. They're back.The magic brought them back." Mother Superior said.

"You mean, the kind that become fairy dust?" Henry questioned.

"Indeed. We just need to refine them- grind them up. Do you still have what remains of Jefferson's hat?" Mother Superior replied before turning to talk to David.

David took out the battered hat and I was so grateful that he was taking every precaution to keep the hat safe.

"You lock this up. Keep it safe. Because, by this time tomorrow, we'll have enough magic dust to make it work again." Mother Superior said.

"So, Mary-Margaret,Emma, and Hazelle..." Henry said as he looked at David with hope inhis eyes.

"That's right, kid.We're bringing 'em home." David said with a smile on his face.

I can't wait for them to bring the girl's home because this town is trying to go to hell without them here. David and the others are trying their best, but it's not the same and there are other people trying to tear them apart, like the guy that just sat down across from David. His name is Spencer, and he is the reason that David became a prince, but is selfish as hell.

"Congratulations, Sheriff. Quite a celebration." Spencer said as he sat down.

"What are you doing here?" David asked.

"You may have taken care of me in the old world, but, in this one, we get another go at each other." Spencer said.

"Whenever you're ready."David said.

Get him David. Show him who's boss.

"It's a big moment for you, isn't it? On your way to getting your family back." Spencer said.

"Ah... Yeah, it must be hard for you. You know, watching good win." David countered.

"Good? So sure of yourself. But I know the truth. You're still just a shepherd pretending to be a prince. You weren't fit to run the kingdom, and you sure as hell aren't fit to run this town." Spencer said.

I couldn't help but growl at that and it's a good thing that I can't reveal myself because this guy would be dead.

"I think the people of Storybrooke might disagree with you." David said.

"Today. But I'm going to see to it that they see things my way. That they see you for who you really are. By the time I'm done with you, you'll wish you'd kill me when you had the chance." Spencer threatened.

Can I please murder this guy?

"The people of this town know who I really am. And they've seen me defeat you before. So, if you want to try and take me down, they'll see it again." David threatened back.

Spencer didn't seem to like that, so he got up and left. I'm so proud of David that it's not even funny. If this guy wants to take David down, then I might just have to reveal myself just to help him. I then listened in as Ruby, Granny, and David talked about locking Ruby up. I know that Ruby wouldn't hurt anybody, but I understand why she wants to be locked up. She's like me, she wants to be safe rather than sorry.