And Straight on 'til Morning

I went home, changed clothes, came back to the apartment, and went with Emma, David, and Mary Margaret to tell Henry about Neal.

"Gold. What are you doing here?" David asked as we walked up.

"Well, my son made it clear I'm to stay away from him, so I'm spending some time with my grandson instead." Gold replied.

"Emma, Hazelle, it's okay. Why don't you talk to Henry, and we'll handle this." Mary Margaret said.

Emma and I walked over to Henry and I knew that this wasn't going to be good. We told Henry what happened with his dad and all three of us just hugged each other. I love this kid to death and I swear that I'm gonna end Tamara with everything that I've got. We headed back to the apartment because we need to figure out what to do about Tamara and Greg.

"Henry!" Regina exclaimed.

"Mom!" Henry exclaimed as he ran to her.

They hugged before an earthquake occurred and shook the apartment.

"Regina, was that..." I went to ask.

"Yes. The diamond was activated." Regina said.

"So we're all gonna die." Henry said.

"You were born here, so you'll live." Regina said.

"But... I'll be alone." Henry said.

"I'm so sorry." Regina said.

"It's not gonna happen. I'm not gonna let it. You did this, now make it stop." Emma told Henry before turning to Regina.

"I can't, there's no way." Regina said.

"Well, figure it out! It's your fault!" Emma yelled.

"Stop! I already lost my dad. I don't wanna lose anybody else. We have to work together." Henry said.

"From the mouths of babes. I'd say the lad has a point." Hook said as he walked in.

"That was for the last time we met." David said after he punched Hook.

"Bloody hell." Hook gasped.

"Tell us why you're here before I use something other than my fist." David said as he drew his gun.

"I think threatening to kill me seems a bit redundant when we're all about to die anyway." Hook said.

"No thanks to you. Regina just told us you were working with Tamara and Greg to get your revenge." I said.

"Well, that was before they told me I had to die to get it." Hook said.

"We don't have time for this. We have a real problem." Emma said.

"Which is why I'm here, 'cause staring death in the face has made me realize if there's one thing I want more than my revenge, it's my life. So should we start this thing now, and then resume bickering?" Hook asked.

"There is no stopping it. And the best thing I can do is slow it down, but that will only delay the inevitable." Regina said.

"It'll give us the time we need." David said.

"The time for what?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Steal back the beans. Use them to get everyone into the Enchanted Forest before Storybrooke is gone." David replied.

"How? We don't even know where Greg and Tamara are." I said.

"Well, I do. I can help." Hook said.

"Help yourself. You'll take them and leave us all behind. Why should we trust you?" Emma questioned.