Manhatten

*New York*

Emma, Henry, and Mr. Gold arrived outside an apartment building via a taxi. All three of them got out and the taxi drives off.

"What's wrong? This the right place?" Emma asked Gold.

"Yes, it is." Gold replied.

"Let me guess. He's not expecting you. Well, who doesn't love a surprise?" Emma said before they entered the building.

"No 'Baelfire'." Henry said as he looked through some names.

"Yeah, that probably wouldn't fly as an alias. Your magic globe didn't give you an apartment number?" Emma said to Henry before asking her question to Gold.

"It doesn't work that way." Gold replied.

"Do any of these names mean anything to you?" Henry asked.

"Well, names are what I traffic in, but sadly, no." Gold replied.

"Here's your boy." Emma said as she pointed at an apartment that was only listed by a number.

"Or, it could just be vacant." Gold argued.

"You might traffic in names and magic, but I traffic in finding people who don't want to be found. And those sorts of folks don't like to advertise their whereabouts." Emma said.

Emma then buzzed the apartment and waited for someone to answer.

"UPS package for 407." Emma said after someone answered.

The person on the other side didn't say anything and then hung up.

"Maybe you should've said FedEx." Henry said.

All three then heard a noise coming from the fire escape.

"He's running." Emma said.

All three ran outside and saw a figure climbing down the fire escape. Once the figure reached the ground, they took off.

"That... That favor you owe me- this is it. Get him to talk to me. I... I can't run." Gold said.

"Watch Henry. I'll be back." Emma said before taking off.

Emma chased the figure through the streets of New York before cutting through a building and tackling the figure to the ground. When the figure looked at Emma, she was shocked to see who it was.

"No... Neal?" Emma questioned.

"Emma?" Neal questioned.

"Neal?" Emma questioned again.

Both of them stood up, and neither of them could figure out why the other was there.

"I don't understand. What are you doing here? Where's Hazelle?" Neal asked.

"What am I doing here?" Emma asked.

"Yeah." Neal replied.

"I'm not answering anything until you tell me the truth. Are you Gold's son?" Emma asked.

"What are you talking about? Who's Gold?" Neal asked.

"You played me and Hazelle. You're from there. You played me, and he played me, you both played me." Emma said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay." Neal said to try to calm Emma down.

"You and Gold." Emma continued.

"Emma, slow down. What are you talking about? Who's Gold?" Neal asked.

"Your father. Rumplestiltskin." Emma replied.

"He's here?" Neal asked.

"Why else would I be in New York?" Emma asked.