Welcome to Storybrooke

The next morning, Emma, Henry, and I watched as David came back into the kitchen from Mary Margaret's bedroom.

"Anything?" I asked.

"She won't eat a bite." David replied.

"What's wrong with her?" Henry asked.

"Nothing." I said hesitantly because I didn't know what to say.

"She's just a little sick." Emma added.

"You guys are lying to me, aren't you?" Henry asked as he looked between me and Emma.

"No one's lying." Emma said.

"You are, just like you did about my dad." Henry said.

"Henry, don't you ever let me hear you say that again. Emma did what was best for you and that's final." I growled.

Emma and David just looked at me because they knew that I was getting pissed off because Henry just wanted to throw that in Emma's face instead of thinking about exactly why she did what she did. I bet he'll think twice before saying it again.

"Henry, I- He's right. No more lying." Emma said.

I knew she was trying to break the tension and I'm thankful for that.

"Emma..." David said.

"He deserves to know. Here's the thing, Henry. Cora's death... Mary Margaret was partially responsible for it, and that's why she's so upset." Emma said.

"No. No, no, she couldn't." Henry said.

"She was trying to protect us." I said.

"But she's Snow White. She wouldn't hurt anybody." Henry said.

"Get out!" David growled.

Emma, Henry, and I joined him and saw Gold standing outside the door.

"I think you're gonna wanna hear what I have to say- for her sake." Gold said.

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked.

"Regina. She's planning to strike back- against your mother." Gold replied.

"I would love to see her try." I scoffed.

"What is she gonna do to her?" Henry asked.

"Oh, she didn't say." Gold replied.

"Of course she didn't. She loves to hide like a scared little girl, but she won't hurt my mother." I said.

"No. You don't get to come in here and just drop a bomb like that. You're gonna figure this out. And you're gonna help us." David said.

"And why should I?" Gold asked.

"Because aside from us being family now, Mary Margaret saved your life. Now you owe her a debt. And you always pay your debts, don't you? You're gonna help us stop Regina." I replied.

I could tell that my dad was proud of me. I'm tired of people thinking that they can walk all over my parents and me just stand there. But no more. If Regina wants my mother then she'll have to get through me first.

Emma, Henry, and I stayed with Mary Margaret while David and Gold went to see if they could figure out what Regina was going to do.

"What the hell does that do?" I asked as Gold just explained what curse Regina was thinking about doing.

"In theory, it has the power to make someone love you." Gold replied.

"Doesn't that break magic laws? You can't bring people back to life. You can't force someone to love you." Emma said.