The Doctor

All of us headed back to camp, but when we got there, we saw that everyone was dead. All of us looked around, and I noticed that something was moving. I looked closer, and saw someone trapped underneath the bodies.

"Emma, help me." I called to Emma as I started to move things off of the guy.

Emma came over to help me, and when we finally got the guy free, he as glad to see us.

"It's ok. You're safe now." I told the guy as he looked up at us.

"Thank you. Thank you..." the guy said as he looked at all of us.

Something about this guy seems familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

*Storybrooke*

I kept my eyes on David and Henry and I know that they want their loved ones back. I'm curious on how far David will go to get them back. I hope he doesn't go too far because then I would have to break my cover, and I can't do that just yet.

I followed David and Henry to the stables and thought it was sweet that David was trying to teach Henry about being knight. I know that Henry is dying to be like David, and I know David sees it too. I watched as David took Henry to the stables, and was curious as to why they were here. My question was answered when David explained to Henry that horsesitting was a great way to build trust between knight and stead. I lightly giggled and walked off after David left Henry to get close to his horse.

*Fairytale World*

I can't believe that Cora left someone alive, and as I watched the guy we saved, I could tell that something was off about him. I watched as Emma approached him and handed him a cup of water, and I made my way to them because I wanted to know more about how the guy survived.

"I can't thank you enough for your kindness. Fortune, it seems, has seen fit to show me favor." the guy told us.

I gave a slight snort which earned me a glare from Mary-Margaret.

"An island full of corpses. You're the only one to escape. How exactly did that happen?" Emma questioned.

"She attacked at night- slaughtered everyone in one fell swoop. When she started ripping out people's hearts, I hid under the bodies of those who had already been killed. Pretended to be dead myself. Mercifully, the ruse worked." the guy replied.

Emma and I shared a look because we both knew that he was lying.

"So much for fortune favoring the brave." I said before Emma had the chance to say anything.

"It was all I could do to survive." the guy said as he looked from me to everyone else.

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'm pretty good at knowing when someone is lying to me." Emma told the guy as she leaned on the table he was sitting at.

"I'm telling you the truth." the guy said back.

Emma glanced up at me and I gave her a nod to let her know that I knew he was lying just like she did.

"We should leave here in case Cora decides to come back." Mulan spoke up.

"We should start searching for a new portal back in Storybrooke. I only got about five minutes with my husband, not mention my grandson." Mary-Margaret told us.

"You have a grandson?" the guy questioned confused.

"Long story." Mary-Margaret replied shortly.

"Well, I know this land well. I can guide you." the guy replied.

"You're not going to guide us anywhere, until you tell us who you really are." Emma stated as she drew a dagger and held it to the guy's throat.