Queen of Hearts

"Any change?" Gold asked as Regina came out of the back room.

"No. He's not improving. He needs true love's kiss. He won't wake up until Mary Margaret comes back." Regina replied.

"Until? Well, that's rather optimistic, isn't it?" Gold questioned.

Is he implying something? I hope he's not implying what I think he's implying. I guess I'll know soon enough.

"What are you talking about?" Regina fired back.

"They're up against your mother. The only chance Snow, Emma, and Hazelle have of defeating her, is with the squid ink." Gold replied.

"Which is why you sent the message through David." Regina said.

"Which would be beneficial, if we knew that message was delivered. But alas, given the Prince's condition, we don't know. As such, it's important we take precautions. We have to consider the possibility that, when that portal opens, it won't be his family that come through. It'll be Cora." Gold said.

"And neither of us want that." Regina said.

"We have to find where they're coming through, and destroy that portal." Gold said.

Destroy the portal? Is he serious right now?

"But whoever came through would die." Regina said.

"Exactly. But, I'm confident between the two of us, we can summon up enough magic to complete the task." Gold said.

"Well, what if we're wrong? What if that portal opens up, and it's not my mother? What if Mary Margaret, Emma, and Hazelle do defeat Cora, and go through it?" Regina asked.

I'm glad that Regina is starting to think things through because if not, then I might just have to reveal myself, once again, and put a stop to this.

"Well, I believe in this world, they call that a win-win." Gold replied.

"How exactly is that?" Regina questioned.

"If we stop Cora, you are protected from your mother's wrath. If, on the other hand, we stop Snow, Emma, and Hazelle, well... You become the only mother in your son's life, now don't you? Look, magic is unpredictable in this world. If something unfortunate were to happen while you were attempting to help... Henry could hardly blame you for that, could he?" Gold replied.

"No. I can't lie to him. I am trying to be a better mother." Regina said.

"You won't be able to be a better anything if Cora comes through. And if she does, she will be a threat to everyone- including your son. So, if you truly want to be a good mother to Henry- to protect him- if you want to be better, prove it." Gold said.

What the hell? I can tell that Regina wants to do right by Henry, but she's also wavering. I hope she listens to her heart and keeps her word to Henry.

*Hazelle's POV*

We finally arrived at Rumple's cell, and I really hope we find the squid ink, so we can get back home.

"Rumpelstiltskin's cell. I haven't been here since before Regina's curse. This is where he told us you were going to be the savior." Mary Margaret said.

"He knew?" Emma and I asked together.

"It was prophesied. Come on." Mary Margaret said.

We went into the cell and went looking for what we needed.

"The squid ink- it's not here." Aurora said.

"Gold said we would find it." Mary Margaret said.

We started looking in the crevices in the walls and I hope we can find the ink so we can go home.