Second Star to the Right

The next day, Emma called me and said that her, Mary Margaret, Henry, and David were coming to get me. I got dressed and waited for them. I joined them and we headed to Regina's office. Emma, David, and I went in with our guns drawn and Mary Margaret, and Henry stayed back.

"It's okay. She's not here." Emma said.

Mary Margaret and Henry joined us, but something wasn't right.

"When you find her, you're not gonna hurt her, right?" Henry asked.

"No. We just want the beans she stole from us." I replied.

"I don't get it. Why would Regina leave her office unlocked?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Especially when she's keeping the beans here." David added.

They walked over to a small plant that should have beans growing on it.

"Was keeping them here. They're gone." Mary Margaret said.

"Something's not right. Regina would never leave evidence like this behind." I said.

"Maybe she already used them to portal out of Storybrooke." David said.

"Without Henry? I don't think so." I said.

"What if something bad happened to her?" Henry asked.

"Security system says the last time someone was in the office was around 6:00 this morning. (Emma pressed a key to reveal something none of us saw coming) They used an override code to get in." Emma replied.

"Why would Regina need an override code on her own alarm?" David asked.

"She wouldn't." I replied.

"You think someone else broke in and took the beans?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, we haven't found Regina anywhere and haven't heard from her." Emma replied.

"So something bad did happen to her." Henry said.

"We're gonna find her, Henry. I promise." Emma said.

"There's only one person who could overpower Regina." Mary Margaret started.

"Gold." David finished.

"He's too busy with his new/old girlfriend. No, this wasn't Gold. This was Tamara." I said.

"Haven't you already gone down that road?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Maybe not far enough." Emma replied.

"Or, maybe it's time for you to let it go." Mary Margaret said.

"August was attacked the day Tamara came to town. I don't think that was a coincidence." I said.

I'm standing by Emma because even I know that something is off with Tamara, but I also have a feeling that she's not working alone.

"What if your both wrong? If Regina's in trouble, we can't just drop everything else because of a hunch." David said.

"Which is why we're not gonna drop everything else. Go to Gold. I'm sure he has some kind of magic that can help locate Regina." Emma said.

"Where are you going?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Back to Tamara's room." Emma replied.

I followed her because she's gonna need help just in case we're right. Emma knows that I have her back no matter what. I followed Emma in as Neal opened the door.

"We need to search your room for real this time." Emma said.

"You wanna tell me what this about, Sheriff?" Neal asked.