Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 Transfer of household registration and homestead

Apply for account transfer homestead
For the preparations for the post-apocalypse, Mu Qing has to do a full set. Although various actions make people feel unreliable, they are all for a reason. That way, no one will suspect anything in the future. If you want to do it, you must be foolproof, so that others can't find faults.

So as soon as she came back, she took her account book and went to the police station to handle the change of account.

Because, she herself has a registered permanent residence here, but she moved away a few years ago, and if she wants to come back now, it will be easier. At least it is much better than going from urban household registration to rural areas. Now the household registration restrictions are getting bigger and bigger.

But the people at the police station didn't quite understand Mu Qing's behavior, and looked at her with puzzled eyes. Now the benefits of rural household registration are good, but isn't it better to stay in the capital and enjoy the benefits? !

You know, now that you have obtained your household registration for the homestead, if you want to get in later, you don't know if you can get in. It's really a worry-free bear.

Although the police were complaining constantly, they quickly handled the transfer of household registration for Mu Qing. Looking at such a high efficiency, Mu Qing thought that it took him a full year to transfer his household registration to the capital. time.

Sure enough, the difficulty of relocating household registration varies by region.

After completing the formalities, Mu Qing went through the mailing service directly, and when the time came, the household registration book would be delivered directly to her home, so she didn't have to make another trip to avoid trouble.

At the same time, she also received a call that both houses in the capital were sold.

The two houses were sold almost at the same time, and now the money has been transferred to her account, because a signed contract was left before, and they only need to fill in the money.

But what Mu Qing didn't expect was that this time, the house was actually sold at a high price, a full 25 million, five million more than before. It might be that the school will start soon, and the two families fell in love with it at the same time. It is better to have my own house close to the hospital, plus a family with elderly people coming back from abroad. So both houses sold very well.

After Mu Qing replied to the agency that she knew, she had no contact with the capital again!

Another sum of funds was added, and the house was about to be completed, so she still asked Dad Zhang to find the company.

As for Zhang's father, because he contracted such a large project, and his daughter asked for it urgently, and the money was given in time, he now has dozens of people under his command. Of course, he also has more contacts in the local area, which is much better than working for others and earning a dead wage every day. At least wherever he goes, although he wears dirty clothes, he is much more respected.

Zhang's father thought, or start contracting some projects in the future. After all, now, he knows more people, and someone introduced him to business. During this period, he also took on two other businesses, which did not affect Mu Qing's progress, and even better, he could earn some money.

And these days, the weather is very hot, and there is a tendency to continue to climb. This kind of weather made Mu Qing not want to go out anymore, she felt dreadful when she saw the heat wave outside, she just wanted to live comfortably in this life! So, now only the air-conditioned ice cream at home can save her.