The Beautiful Thing

Anna Santana is a student at Rioflorido University. Known for her famous face and kindness, almost everyone wants to be seen with her. Because of that, she was forced out of pity to meet some of them.

Anton Young, a music production student at the same university exists and lives for his music. He was introduced to the world of melodies pretty early and later on made it an escape for when he hit the rough patch.

The two of them met unexpectedly, in the most cliche way. He was leaving while she had just arrived. How does a heart's call change their lives?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The Beautiful Thing is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, ideas, and businesses are products of the author's fictitious mind. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, and events are purely coincidental. Photos are from different social media sites such as Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter. Credits to the rightful owners of it. 

No part of this book can be reproduced, published, distributed, displayed, or performed either physically or on other social media platforms without the author's permission. 

Lucky Girlies Series

1. The Beautiful Thing (Completed)

2. Oh, He Knows

Writing Period:

August 25, 2023 - December 30, 2023

Enjoy reading!