TBT 17

"You again?" I heard a voice from behind said. 

Lumingon ako para tignan kung sino ang nagsalita pero kahit pa hindi ko gawin ay kilala na ng pandinig ko kung kaninong boses ito galing. Nandito nanaman si Chance. Nung isang araw ay nakita ko siya sa amusement park, it was entirely coincidental - in my defense, and I didn't do anything or even approach him. Sinusulit ko lang naman ang mga natitirang rest day ko lalo pa't wala na rin naman akong magawa sa bahay, busy ang parents ko sa trabaho nila, may klase ang kapatid ko na nagtatagal ng buong araw, tapos yung mga pinsan ko either may trabaho o may night out na pinaghahandaan. I don't like being out so much unless it's pretty exclusive and just for us. 

Madalas ay tumatambay ako sa beach. 

I love California beaches. 

I can do what I want and no one will ever think of any decent or immoral thoughts. And if they do, they don't approach me which is something I'm really grateful for. 

Hindi ko naman alam na makakasalubong ko siya ngayon. 

When I faced him I was shocked. He's wearing his trunks... and just his trunks. There's a bag hanging on his shoulders and I think that the blanket he's holding using his right hand is for his own mat while staying here. 

"Nice to see you, too," I quipped while flashing a small smile. Chance tilted his head because of the way I answered. 

"You're here for?" He asked. 

"For the view." 

"You love the view?" He seemed intrigued by my answer. I nodded at him and turned my head in the direction of the sea. The blue sky with its clouds meets the visible end of this vast body of water. The sun's way of striking out despite how the fluffy structure of cloud covers its majestic rays. The colors. I love this view's colors. 

"Yeah, for the view." It was his turn to nod at me.