TBT 100

After Anton's stunt with my friends ay tumuloy na kami sa kaniya-kaniyang klase namin. Thankfully, I only have one today because if I have more I don't know what I'll do. Despite my bleeding body and my swinging mood, I feel like I'm going to make it through the day no matter what. 

Dumagdag sa pagpapagaan ng loob ko ang mga studyante na bumabati sa akin every time na nadadaanan nila ako. Most of them are College students but there are Senior High School ones, may isang group pa nga ng Junior High akong naka salubong sa cafeteria and they thanked me for treating them the entire menu in our campus' cafeteria. 

By the end of my first and only period, I exited out agad and made my way to the SCB where my council friends had been camping. Pag dating ko nga ay naka ayos na ang catering na I booked last week at nakapatay ang ilaw. I tried turning it on using the switches on the wall near the door and when I successfully did ay ang siyang pag sigaw ng mga Student Councils namin. 

"Happy Anna Santana day!" 

"Oh my gosh!" Those were my only words. 

Tinawanan nila ako while forming a circle and trapping me in it. 

"Power hug!" Sigaw ni Niko and Piolo. 

"Power hug!" Pag gaya ng iba. 

Natawa naman ako sa inasta nila ngunit sumali rin sa mga pakulo nila. 

Buong oras ng tanghalian ay naubos sa tawanan pati na rin sa sayawan. Apparently, Nikkolo and Piolo made sure that they brought the loudest speaker ever - and because we're the only ones here as this is the Council's building, we are free to do all the shit that we want. 

Pagkarating ng hapon ay ang pagdating ng call ni Anton sa akin. 

He told me he was waiting outside and because of that I excused myself. 

"Hi!" Sabi ko sa kaniya habang nakangiti. We're at the usual walkway where we meet after my classes. Pagkalapit ko sa kaniya ay tinalon ko kaagad siya ng yakap. He was so ready to accept it because his hands were spread out and his stance balanced both of us from tumbling down, I chuckled, "Sanay ka na, no?" 

He playfully rolled his eyes at me, "Yes, baby, I am." 

"How was your lunch with your friends?" 

"It was good!" Nagpatuloy pa ako at nag kwento ng mga nangyari while he was standing there, still holding my body, and watching me talk animatedly. 

"Did you enjoy it?" He got an earnest nod from me. 

"Good," he said while pushing strands of my hair out of my face while his other arm stayed on my waist, "Because there are more things to come for my birthday girl, today." 

True to his promise, a wild party happened. He drove us to Headspace, a known bar and clubbing around Metro Manila. At first, I was skeptical because there were no people there, and I'm sure clubs open at night... however, our group of friends surprised us, or it was just me with their big smiles, cheers, and greetings. 

Four members of Invisible Strings were present as well as the Student Council who happened to leave the university minutes before we did and that's because the guy who picked me up distracted me by asking questions I wholeheartedly answered. 

"Happy birthday, our fire sign girlie!" 

"Happy birthday, Anastasia!" 

"Happy birthday, President Anna!" 

Three variations of greetings are what I received. 

"But this isn't clubbing until this is filled with people," I whispered to Anton while the others were busy chatting. I'm sitting on the lounge chair and so he is. His back was comfortably laid and one of his arms was on my shoulders. He leaned in my direction before speaking directly to my ear, "We invited close friends, don't worry," I giggled at that thought. 

"Okay, okay!" 

Hindi ako nakatakas sa bugso ng kasiyahan lalo pa't kasama ang mga kaibigan ko, as usual Azi and Kuya Ken were fighting and sending glares to each other, Ben and Elle were on the far corner kissing their faces off each other. Walter and Threia are exploring different drinks while my friend was entertaining him. And Diez has Kuya Amir tailing behind her. 

Maya maya ay na-realize nila na kailangan na nila akong higitin sa gitna kaya naman si Threia ang nanimuno ng pag dala sa akin sa dance floor, si Elle ang kumuha ng drink ko, si Azi ang taga hype up sa akin, at si Diez ang tagapaalala na sabihan sila kung hindi ko na gusto ang mga nangyayari. 

"Isang tumbling nga, anteh," paghahamon ni Elle. 

If I were told to do it when I was sober I wouldn't even bother moving, but I had five tequila shots, a hazy mind, and a competitive ass so I gave her my glass before I tried to be on all fours. Miraculously, Anton stopped me from doing so while my friends' lovers or assistants or fiance made them sit down to actually sober up. 

"That was fun," I said while stuttering. 

"It was," his voice was low as he chuckled. 

"You're full of humor today, you barely brood and just laugh your way the entire time," I pointed out. 

"It was because it's your day and you're enjoying it, therefore, I am enjoying it too." 

"I hope every day's my birthday," I whispered. 

"Uhuh?" He asked with an amused tone laced to his voice. 

"But I'll probably age fast, I don't like it..." 

"Yes, baby, you will. Let's just enjoy the moment, alright? Let's slow down and live and enjoy the moment," I nodded in a sluggish manner at his suggestion. He wasn't entirely wrong, but I really wish this day wouldn't stop so that my parents could have as much time to take as they could and then they would remember to greet me. 

I leaned to him without even thinking, not minding if we were being looked at by other people, and I pulled his neck down to kiss him. 

It was quick. 

Just a peck. 

"Thank you for doing this," and then I tried to pull a shocked and blushing Anton out of the dance floor, "Now take me home before I do something we'll both regret." 

He laughed at me before he managed to catch up to my energy, "Baby, I'm not going to regret anything." 

"Okay," I said. 

"Really," he assured me. 

"I believe you," I replied. I do, I really do. "If you want to talk about this, better do it tomorrow because right now I'm bleeding and I want to cry and I want to laugh and I want to go home with you," I said. 

"I'll keep that in mind." 

"Dapat lang, pwede naman mag replay tomorrow if you want," and I tried winking at him. 

"Baby, come on," he chuckled, "Let's get you home na."