TBT 140

Being in a relationship with Anton Young is easy. 

It's a breeze. 

He's a gentleman and he is always true to his words. He never fails to make me laugh and he always tries his best to put a smile on my face. He opened the door for me, assisted me down the stairs with his hand guiding my waist or clinging to my pair and holding me. I never spend any penny whenever I'm with him, he does not let me. He kisses me good morning and hugs me good night. I write him letters and he's over the moon, while he sings me songs no one had ever heard. I'm the first to listen to songs written by him and he's the muse of my creations.

It's my fourth month with him as my genuine and devoted lover. 

"Anong balak natin today, anteh?" Narinig ko na bungad sa akin ni Elle. Kasalukuyan niyang sinasarado ang pintuan ng office ko. Umupo siya sa couch na nakatapat sa pintuan at sa nagi-isang desk ng kwarto. 

"Dinner with him, as usual." 

Tumango siya sa akin, "Inaasahan ko na may bago kayong picture ng isa't isa sa IG, ah. Naging tradisyon na 'yun ng relationship niyo, e." 

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay, "Gano'n ba?" 

"Oo," tumango-tango pa siya habang nilalaro ang magazine na nakalapag sa coffee table. "Hindi ka kasi active ngayon sa social media, pero kung makita mo lang... IT couple kayong dalawa!" Nginitian ko siya, "It's good they're inspired with our love, no." 

"Aba sinabi mo pa," nagpatuloy pa ang kwentuhan namin ni Elle hanggang sa may natanggap siyang text. Alam ko na kaagad kung sino 'yun do'n pa lang sa paraan niya ng pag tayo, mabilis at sabik. Must be her boyfriend. 

"Tapos na raw sila," and she fled out the room when I acknowledged her way of saying good bye. Bumalik ako sa pagiging abala sa mga papeles na nakalagay sa desk ko, my head phone sat perfectly on my head, my phone playing music I saved. 

Nasa kalagitnaan na ako ng Margaret nang maramdaman ko ang pagbigat ng aking ulo. I look up to the reason and meet his eyes along with the music that starts to escape out the speaker of my headphone that he is holding.

When you know, you know. 

I smiled. 

"How was your day?" I asked. 

He smiled. 

"It was fine, until you... you made my day better," and he bent down despite how hassle it would be, just to hug me. 

I rolled my eyes and whispered, "I know."