The End.

Hey, if you reached this chapter then it means you've read until the end. This is the first book idea that I have ever completed, so please allow me to get sappy. Writing The Beautiful Thing started when I had an idea sparked by Bruno Major's song - hence the title. At first, I thought it would be a passing fancy of thought, but I found myself creating the first few chapters on the spot after I created the list of details I'd love to incorporate into this epistolary. I write between my most busy times, and sometimes I write whenever my brain's tired and requires inspiration to study again. 

I tried to be as precise as I could while writing for the past four months, so I'm glad that this is gaining attention. Honestly, I feel like this will be my eldest child if we're going to talk about my completed stories. The inspiration behind it came from the unwavering support of my friends who made time and effort to read this book itself. Elle, Azi, Threia, and Diez are my real-life friends whom I treasure close to my heart. The personalities of my characters are mostly inspired by them, if not whole. However, the events that happened cannot be guaranteed to exist in the real world, as it is from my fictitious mind. 

I dedicate this book to my friends, myself, and to you, I hope we find the chance we've all been looking for when it comes to love. 

This is not the end. 

I hope you love my late Christmas or Holiday gift! 

Watch out for more.

When in doubt, write.

Embreigh.