5

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE/TRIGGERING CONTENT!

The next day I helped Remady get through her hangover and Monday was here before we knew it. Our class schedules aligned well so we would text one another to meet at the student center or the dining hall. I wrapped up classes before her, so I was going to head back to the dorm to get a head start on my work. Before I could enter the building, I heard my name being called, I turned to see Rem's friend Ethan.

"Hey have you seen Remady?" He asked and I nodded "Yea she's in her last class of the day."

"And how about you? Done for the day?" He asked and I nodded once again "Yea just about to head upstairs and do some homework."

"Well, I think we have Chemistry together so let me get your number in case I need help." He said extending his phone to me. I didn't see any harm in it, so I gave him my number and then we parted ways. As soon as I got to my room my phone started ringing and it was my mother.

"Beyonce, Harold will be there soon to get you so make sure you're dressed and ready to go for the charity ball. You remembered right?" she asked, and I rolled my eyes,

"Mama, I got to start my home- "I started but she cut me off.

"Beyonce just be ready; I'll see you later."

She said hanging up and I sighed once again. I quickly freshened up and found a random dress to throw on. Remady was entering the room right when I was about to leave.

"You look pretty, where you headed?" She said setting her things down. "To a ball, I might be back late." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, we'll catch up later." She said with a smile, and I returned it, heading downstairs, trying to ignore the many stares I got.

Once at the ball I smiled for all the pictures but was dying to leave, especially once I saw Shawn and his parents. My mother was determined to basically arrange my marriage to him. I pretended to look invested as he talked my head off about who knows what.

"Beyonce, I think you and Shawn should go to his place together, you two have a lot to catch up on." She said giving me a knowing look. There was no point in even trying to argue against her, especially not at this ball. I simply followed him to his car and the car ride was silent for the most part.

We arrived at his house, and he led me to his bedroom, this had been happening since I was 16 years old. Shawn can have sweet moments but he's not all that great of a person and nobody I'd ever want to marry.

"Why have you been ignoring me Bey?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"I've been busy, trying to get settled into school...making friends and what not." I said still standing.

"You don't need friends, you got me. You don't even need school. Your parents are rich and once we get married, we'll easily be a wealthy power couple. If only you wouldn't play so hard to get." He said standing up and walking closer towards me.

He placed his lips on mine, and I simply allowed it. Any other time this happened I had drugs or alcohol to get me through it easier, but the past couple times had been sober. The one time I refused my mother made my life miserable for months and I didn't want to risk messing up anything going on with school.

He eagerly began undressing both me and him and pushing me onto his bed. He reconnected our lips shoving his tongue into my mouth moaning into the kiss. I decided to kiss back mildly just to make things a little bit more comfortable for me. I laid there staring at the ceiling as he sucked my breasts and eventually attempted to give me head. I fake moaned just to stroke his ego, hoping this would be over soon.

Soon I felt him slide himself into me and sooner rather than later he reached climax and collapsed next to me. I felt filthy as I lay there stuck in his strong embrace. Once he was in a deep enough sleep I got up and called Harold to take me back to the dorm. Of course, Rem was asleep, and I climbed in my own bed, which was becoming a safe space, and I drifted to sleep wanting to forget the night.