12

Remady Elise Jones

On the outside Beyonce and I just appeared to be best friends, but behind closed doors we were so much more, well kind of. We always danced around the conversation, but maybe it was best that way.

Outside of Bey, I started seeing a boy from one of my classes. His name was Xyon, he was definitely husband material and I figured getting fully engrossed with Bey wasn't ideal. Right now he and I were in my room, and he was helping me pack for my spring break trip. Beyonce kept saying she wanted to show me the world, but we were going to start with Miami first.

"Baby? You listening to me?" Xyon said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No, sorry, what'd you say?" I asked.

"Do you want to take this red dress or the pink one?" He said, holding up both the options "Pink one" I responded, and he kindly folded it and placed it into my suitcase.

"Is that everything?" he asked, and I looked at the checklist I had made in my phone before nodding my head yes. "Thank you bub" I said with a smile.

"Anytime...you know I'm really going to miss you." He said stepping closer to me. "I'm gonna miss you more." I said as he slowly leaned forward to connect our lips.

The kiss started off slow but started growing more and more passionate, and we'd both removed our shirts. He started fondling with the belt on his pants, but before things could go any further the door opened meaning Bey had gotten back.

I grabbed a blanket pulling it over my bare chest as Xyon quickly got himself together. There was an uncomfortable silence, but I could feel Bey glaring at me. Xyon cleared his throat "I'll hit you up later babe." He gave me one last kiss before hurriedly exiting the room.

As soon as he left Bey began throwing her tantrum "Remady what the fuck?!" she exclaimed stepping closer to me. "Shush, he could still be close." I said walking to check the peephole, seeing nobody there. "Now what's the issue?" I asked, slipping on a shirt.

"You said y'all was just casually dating." She said while folding her arms. "We are Beyonce...I still don't see the problem."

"The problem is you was probably seconds away from fucking him. We just had sex this morning!" she said, obviously fuming at this point.

"Well Beyonce, we're not exactly committed to one another. If I remember correctly you just had sex with Shawn last night, did you not?" I said and was met with silence and her whole demeanor changing.

"Xyon and I don't have a title yet, but I do like him. When you like someone, typically things do progress to physical intimacy. What you and I have going on is a mess, but it's working for right now...let's not mess that up." I said calmly to her, and she sat down across from me.

"You're right...I'm sorry. Could you just...not fuck him in here?" she asked, and I chuckled a little bit "I will do my best." I said.

After that we resumed normal everyday conversation, talking about classes and planning out what we were going to do on vacation. I was excited for Miami, I wondered what adventures the city would bring.