11

mildly spicy content!!

Beyonce Giselle Knowles

For three weeks I had been living in pure bliss. It was amazing to see Remady in an environment she was comfortable in. Both her mother and grandmother had the most beautiful souls, and the country itself was just beautiful.

Rem and I were leaving soon so we were just waiting on her mother to get ready, sitting on the front porch with our bags.

"You know being back here made your accent come back." I said breaking our silence.

"Good, I was losing my mind every time you told me it was fading." she said, chuckling. "When we get back I'm going to have to hit the gym, I feel like I'm 50 pounds heavier."

"No really, but this is easily the best food I ever had. Promise to make me some when we get back." I said.

"You can have whatever you want Beyonce." She said making my stomach do backflips "Anything?" I asked and she nodded her head "Well I want you." I said causing her to meet my gaze.

Bef0re she could say anything her mother walked outside with us "Alright girls let's go!" she said, and we followed her to the car.

Once at the airport, we hugged her mother goodbye and soon boarded our flight. We slept leaning on one another, for the majority of the flight, and for the rest we were just watching movies and eating snacks.

It was about 4am when we landed and on the ride back to the dorm we sat in a comfortable silence. Once back in the room, I walked over to my closet just putting my bags on the floor.

"Rem are you—" I started but before I could finish, she'd grabbed me and connected our lips. I instantly kissed back and soon we were removing one another's clothes. We had joked around previously about how we should just push our beds together, but at this moment I was making a mental note to actually do it.

We took turns caressing, kissing, licking, and exploring one another's bodies. I was the only one of us who'd been with a girl before, so I took the lead, and she happily followed. The sun was rising by the time we finished, and once we woke up that morning, we had part two in the shower.

There were still a lot of unanswered questions about Remady and I, but I was excited to see where things went from here.