18

Beyonce Giselle Knowles

Remady was at work right now, so I'd popped a pill or two and washed it down with some Hennessy. Soon Shawn was knocking at the door, he was only worth something when I was at my lowest. I opened the door wearing nothing and quickly pulled him inside. I kissed him hungrily as I aggressively snatched his clothes off. I sat down on the kitchen island spreading my legs wide as I pushed his head down to my paradise, I moaned loudly as my whole body seemed to tingle.

I pushed him away and grabbed the bottle chugging some more down before I went to bend over on the couch, keeping my back perfectly arched. He slid inside of me with ease, and I matched his rhythm as I began to throw it back. The timing was as perfect as it could be, we climaxed together and he got redressed, I threw on a robe. I opened the door to let him out seeing Remady was standing right there, she looked at him as he left and then turned her attention to me.

"Beyonce I know damn well you didn't have sex with him in my house." she said angrily.

"Was I supposed to have sex with you instead?" I said laughing about to pour myself another cup of Hennessy, but she snatched the bottle from me pouring it down the drain.

"Remady what the fuck?!" I said trying to grab it, but she pushed me. Once it was empty she turned to look at me sternly.

"I've had it Beyonce! I have been here for you in every way possible for months now. I eliminated my social life to be here and take care of you, I been working on my internship, basically doing both of our classwork but enough is enough while you have been in pain and drinking your life away. But it's time to get a grip! You have had no contact with your mother for once yet today out the blue you decide to fuck Shawn for shits and giggles? No. You have a chance now Beyonce, to make your own choices and be your own person, the chance to be free! I love you and I care about you too much to sit here and just let you throw it away! It's the end of the semester and you gone stop drinking and start studying as soon as finals over you going to a rehab facility!" she said all in one breath and I just looked at her for a while.

"Okay...I'll go. But you have to stay in Houston." I said back.

"What?" she responded.

"Don't go to Antigua over the Summer....and I'll get better. Please...I need you here." I said meeting her eyes and she nodded "Okay Beyonce."

We locked pinkies to promise neither of us would go back on our word. She was right, this was rock bottom for me, but it was also a fresh start, all I had to do was make the most of this opportunity.