9

TRIGGER WARNING!

The day finally came, and I was glad to see her sitting on her bed when I entered the dorm. She looked at me casually as I sat my bags down.

"Remady, what the hell is going on?" I said with my arms crossed "What are you talking about?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "Really? You just left without a word, no explanation, and then you dry texted me the rest of the break. Was it my mom?"

She sighed before responding "Well yes your mother was a lot to deal with, but really I left because I saw you and Shawn together. It just...disturbed me I guess because I know the nature of the relationship, and I guess I'm a little confused about what we have going on." She explained, and I mean I guess I couldn't be mad, hell I was confused about us as well.

"But Rem I've explained it to you, I don't have much of a choice when it comes to him. I've tried to find a way out so many times and with us--" I started but she cut me off.

"You don't have to explain anything Bey, I'm not mad...hug?" she said and extended her arms to me for a hug, I gladly accepted it.

Our friendship mattered the most to me so as long as that was intact I was okay.

Everybody knew Christmas break was quickly approaching and although everyone was scrambling with finals and what not, the friend group made sure to spend as much time as possible together. So, this specific night we were kind of just party hopping, Rem and I kept stealing flirty glances at one another and she'd even stolen some kisses from me. She wasn't drunk, but I'm sure liquid courage was at play.

"Me and Marley are going to the bathroom. You coming?" Remady yelled over loud music to me. I shook my head no and they headed off. Shortly after leaving Ethan approached me offering me a cup and I shook my head no, making him lean over "I know you don't drink, it's just lemonade." He said and offered the cup again.

I took the cup, drinking it and handing the cup back "Thanks" I said, and he nodded.

Ethan Graves

I decided to just make small talk with her as I waited for the "lemonade" to kick in. I didn't get to see her much outside of class, not on her own anyway, and with the semester ending this was the only way I could get what I wanted.

Her words started slurring and she wobbled, leaning over on me. I glanced back at Niko, who was probably to crossfaded to pay attention to anything. "Aye man, Bey not feeling good imma gone head and take her back to dorm." He gave me a thumbs up as we walked out of the party. Eventually she started dragging too much so I just picked her up bridal style.

Once we were about halfway there I noticed campus security up ahead. Obviously, he stopped me and shined a light towards us.

"What's going on?" he asked, "She just had a little too much to drink officer, I'm just taking her back to her dorm." I said and he nodded before diverting his attention elsewhere.

I made it to the dorm and took the elevator to the 5th floor. I took her keys out of her pocket and opened their dorm door, I put her down and she immediately fell to her knees. I grabbed a water bottle off the desk and poured it on her face making her gasp.

"E-Ethan..." she said as I started to undress her, I stepped back to admire her body. She tried to cover herself but by now the drug was in full effect, so she was too weak.

"We're gonna have fun Bey" I said as I undressed myself and placed her onto her bed.