🦋 1 🦋

This is a Steve x Reader x Bucky short story based off my series of oneshots

This is a Steve x Reader x Bucky short story based off my series of oneshots. It was requested to be made into its own story so that's what I've done! Please comment/vote if you're enjoying it and check out my other stories on my account 🖤
{The first two chapters are from my Avengers Oneshots, after that it will be new chapters.}

You and Steve had been going out for around a year now

You and Steve had been going out for around a year now. Things have been amazing, blissful even and you had absolutely no complaints when it came to the bedroom.

Captain America had this image that he was pure and righteous, however, beneath the sheets he was anything but. He was dark, twisted, dominant and loving. You were left satisfied all the time and he was obsessed with you. You saw a side to him that the world didn't get to see.

One day you were sitting in the compound visiting Steve, when you watched Bucky come into the kitchen glistening with sweat from his gym session. He gave you a small smile, looking slightly uncomfortable as usual in your presence.

He had barely said two words to you since you'd been going out with Steve. But Steve reassured you, it was just because he was shy. You knew he'd gone through a lot of trauma with Hydra and not being able to trust his own mind. You'd heard all the stories from Steve and your heart broke for him.

As he reached his Vibranium arm up to the cupboard to get a glass, you saw his abs shine in the light as his shirt rode up.  He was chiselled to fuck. There was no denying he was an attractive man, with his long brown hair falling onto his face, slightly sticking from the sweat. He smelt delicious, like leather and pine mixed into one. His deep blue eyes briefly looked at yours before catching himself and looking away. It was too late however, he had seen you watching him.

You cleared your throat, catching yourself in the action and feeling ashamed of yourself. You were happily spoken for, and your eyes never wandered...until this moment. You'd never seen Bucky with a girl before, or guy for that matter.

You were just about to try and make small talk with the assassin before you, until you caught a movement out the corner of your eye. You turned quickly, seeing Steve leaning against the door frame of the kitchen. His brows were furrowed, and his eyes were darkened. You felt blush sweep over your cheeks.