🦋 8 🦋

The next three days had consisted of sneaking around from the others in the compound in between Buck and Steve having to train

Nothing more had happened since you had been made to play with yourself in front of the two men.

Truth be told you were a little confused on the logistics of how this was going to work. And it made your head spin thinking about it.

You had decided on some ground rules however for going forward. That much was sorted.

You had told the team your news of engagement. Everyone had been thrilled, but you couldn't help but note the hint of melancholy behind Bucky's eyes every time someone congratulated you.

You'd barely seen the soldiers other than them climbing into bed beside you, holding you tightly each night. It felt so strange how right it felt sandwiched between the both of them.

You could tell they were tired. And you weren't sure if they weren't making a move because they too, were trying to figure out the dynamics, or if they were just so exhausted from the last two days of preparing for a mission, they crashed and burned come night time.

You had gone back to your apartment for the night, needing a little headspace and teaching classes at a studio nearer yours in the city.

It was strange being around two beautiful, strong, men and then going back to on your own. But this was the way with Steve. You had a feeling married life would be no different. And you could respect that, it's what you signed up for when you agreed to date an Avenger.

Glancing down at the gorgeous rock that adorns your left hand, you sigh happily, trying to shake the confusion and negativity out of your head.

You were so unbelievably lucky. You got to marry your soulmate, and be taken care of by two amazing individuals who loved each other too, albeit in a different way.

They had always been joined at the hip from what you'd heard, it'd come as no shock then that they had ventured into this together too. You just didn't want to come between them. Their friendship was far too special for that.

Putting on some comfy shorts and a tank top, you go to your kitchen and pour a large glass of Sauvignon blanc, needing to relax after the craziness of the last few months.

You traipse back into the lounge, collapsing onto the sofa and putting on an episode of some trashy reality show you didn't really need to follow the plot of, simply for background noise.

Suddenly, breaking you from your daze, your phone rings. You feel a rush of warmth seeing Steve's picture light up.

"Hi Babe!" You say happily as you answer.

"Hey Angel. Listen, I've gotta go away for a few days, chase down some leads, but I don't feel safe leaving you alone. Not with our engagement potentially leaking to the press. We're all going on this mission, but I'm asking Buck to stay behind with you. Is that ok?" You hear him say sternly.