🦋 3 🦋

You wake up the next morning practically sweating as you're sandwiched between two hot bodies

You can feel breaths on your bare skin, limbs tangled together, unsure whose is whose. There's a faint smell of sex in the air. Your body aches as you try to wiggle a little out of the grasp of the hands that envelop you.

It all comes flooding back.

You open your eyes, seeing yourself leaning against Steve's chest, with a large metal hand around your waist. Turning your head, you look behind you and notice Bucky snoring peacefully, his face smoothed out for the first time since you've known him.

He had never looked so peaceful.

Steve feels you stirring as he inhales deeply, bringing a hand to your scalp as he smiles sleepily.

"Morning Sweetheart." He says groggily as you press a kiss to his chest below you. You feel yourself blush pink at the thought of everything the three of you had done last night. It was all crashing back down onto you now.

You weren't sure where to go from here exactly. Or what happened next...

Steve presses a kiss to your temple as Bucky begins to wake at the exchange. You get a strange flutter in your chest at the thought of him seeing you this morning, worrying he will regret everything and things will be awkward forever.

Well, things already were awkward before last night. But now, this was different.

The two men had given you pleasure like you'd never experienced in your whole existence. How were you meant to carry on like before, knowing what you knew now? That you'd never cum that hard and much again.

Steve looks over you towards his friend, a tired smile on his face.

"Morning pal." He says cheerily as you feel Bucky quickly remove his hand from your waist. You could tell he feels self conscious now, and you felt the same.

He clears his throat, moving away from you both a tad.

"Morning." He mumbles in response as you feel like burying yourself beneath the covers.

You have a feeling he senses your unease, as he begins to reach for his clothes by the bed.

"I'll leave you guys to it. Look, I hope things are...I hope we can...." Bucky starts but isn't sure where to go. Steve chuckles at his embarrassment, sitting you both up to look at him properly. You clutch the duvet around your body, even though he's seen more than your tits yesterday. A whole lot more in fact.

The way he'd fucked you, in your pussy, in your ass, in your mouth...you'd never forget it. It was beautifully filthy.

But then you feel a pang of guilt that you were even reliving it. Steve had made it clear it was a one time thing last night, and you already felt shame inside you at even thinking about his best friend that way in the first place.