🦋 4 🦋

When you had woken up again, this time there was only one super soldier in the room with you

You couldn't help but feel a little pang of disappointment and guilt at that.

Stretching out, you see Steve getting into his running gear. He had been careful to try and not wake you, but you had sensed movement and finally woken up from your fucked-out sleep.

You met his eyes, blushing as you thought back over the last twenty four hours. He laces his trainers up, coming to sit by you on the bed, stroking your face tenderly.

"Good morning, or should I say, good afternoon, sleepyhead." Steve chuckles as you nudge your face into his hand, kissing his palm.

"Hey, it's not my fault I got so royally fucked I lost consciousness...again." You roll your eyes, seeing him proudly smirk at that sentiment.

You sit up, taking his hand in yours as you feel even more aches in your body than the last time you'd awoken now. You weren't sure you'd ever walk again.

But you weren't complaining.

"Steve, I want to talk about last night...and this morning..." You began, not knowing how to go on. Steve nods thoughtfully.

"Did I overstep?" He asks suddenly, worry etched onto his features.

You shake your head enthusiastically.

"No baby! I had the best time. It was honestly the greatest birthday present ever." You laugh as you feel your cheeks burn. "I just don't want you to think that I don't love our usual sex life, that's all. The thought of you thinking I've been lusting after your best friend all this time isn't something I want you to think." You say softly, watching him consider your words.

He moves even closer, placing both of his hands on the sides of your face now, looking deeply into your eyes. You always feel so paralysed when he does this, captivated by his beauty.

"I know Sweetheart. I know I'm more than capable of satisfying you, don't you worry." He teases as you both chuckle to clear the air. But his face settles again.

"But I did see you checking Bucky out that morning. And that's ok. I thought I would mind, but last night was the hottest experience I'd ever had. I don't know about you, but dictating how you got your pleasure from another man, and seeing how much he enjoyed you too, really did something to me." He winks as you feel your stomach flip.

"Steve, I swear, I've never thought of him that way until last night. But you know it's you that I love right? So much. What you did was very thoughtful and selfless. But I'm glad you enjoyed it all the same." You bit your lip, your eyes fluttering up at him.