🦋 10 🦋

The morning had consisted of Bucky making you pancakes whilst you sat on the countertop, swinging your legs happily as you watched him flail around trying not to burn the mixture

You gathered he hadn't made food for anyone else in a long time and his skills were a little rusty.

It came out more like scrambled egg which he cringed and apologised for, but you couldn't care less. The gesture was sweet, and it was so nice spending time getting to know him.

You did miss Steve terribly though. Even though it'd only been a day or two.

You felt a little clearer headed today though. As if you could begin to see a proper future with the both of them now. You hoped you could take it public soon, it'd mean the world to Bucky if he thought he was equally as important in your life. But you weren't sure how the world would accept your unconventionality. Especially when Steve had a patriotic image to maintain.

And you'd meant what you said last night, blissed out from your amazing fucking. You did love him. You were falling for him. It was a different love from Steve, but you had no doubt about it.

Bucky stood with his arms either side of you, standing between your legs as you fed him forkfuls of the breakfast, giggling like school children together.

His eyes never left yours, searching for something beyond your irises.

Content that he'd found it, he smiles softly, leaning forward and quickly pressing his lips to yours, holding the sides of your face as he softly kisses you.

You moan happily as he pulls away, both of you beaming at each other. It feels like a sickly sweet honeymoon feeling. You hope it never ends.

"What you doing today?" He asks as he takes the empty plate from you, placing it in the sink before resuming his position pressed into you.

You lick your lips, wishing so badly it could involve staying in bed with him.

"I've got a class in half an hour I need to get ready for." You sigh as you go to jump down, Bucky's body still surrounding yours as he doesn't let you move from the counter yet.

"Ok, well I guess I'll wait outside for you whilst you do it." Bucky shrugs as he squeezes your waist softly.

You grip his arms, rolling your eyes.

"I've got three classes back to back. You have better things to do than wait outside. Besides, shouldn't you be doing some work? Helping the others on their mission from this end or something?" You question as you wiggle away from his grip, slowly moving through the hall now to your room.

You know Bucky's following, but you need to get ready.

Bucky sighs. "I'm under instructions to stick by your side Doll."

You enter your room, opening drawers as you look for your yoga pants and sports bra, pulling them out when you find them and sitting on the bed.

You take off the shirt you ended up sleeping in, your breasts coming to Bucky's fiery gaze as you do so. He groans appreciatively, licking his lips, moving to stand closer to you again now.