🦋 18 🦋

A/N: pure smut ahead 🫦

Every step they'd taken up the stairs towards your room for the night had made you grow wetter

You were feeling sleepy before by the fire, but now, your whole body felt alive.

You had missed the feeling of both sets of strong arms pleasuring you, and then pounding into you relentlessly, filling every one of your holes. You longed for it so badly. You hadn't realised how much the need had built up recently.

Bucky held open the bedroom door and you marvelled at the sight.

Pepper had transformed their guest room into a perfect honeymoon suite. The bed was covered in rose petals and candles adorned each surface. An electric fireplace was at one end of the room, giving it a cosy feel. And the bed was four poster with silk sheets.

You did remember Tony however mumbling something about getting a professional fumigation team in to tidy up the next day.

Pepper had quickly nudged him with her elbow in his side to silence him at that remark.

Steve made a point of carrying you over the threshold, putting you down and making Bucky repeat the action, just so they could say they'd both done it.

"This is going to be a thing isn't it? Doing everything twice so no one feels left out."

You pretended to be annoyed, but absolutely loved the fact that it was truly hitting you now that you'd married these two.

The men chuckled darkly, looking at each other with excitement as you stood before them both, out of breath.

"We're going to be doing things more than twice Baby girl." Bucky raised his eyebrow.

You weren't sure why, but you felt equal parts anxious and turned on.

All three of you stood watching each other, not knowing where to begin. The magnitude of the day was finally hitting you now you were all alone.

Steve spoke first, circling you slightly as he took off his suit jacket and bow tie, throwing them to the floor. Bucky took note, following suite quickly.

"You look so insanely beautiful, doesn't she Buck?" Steve purred.

He came up behind you and lightly trailed his fingers up your bare skin on your arms. You shiver against him.

Bucky practically growls as he comes up to the front of you, looking at Steve with a wide smile. He grabs your face with his large palm, drinking you in.

"Absolutely divine. And she's all ours Stevie. Our perfect wife."

The phrase makes you shift on the spot, subconsciously rubbing your thighs together.