🦋 19 🦋

A/N: longest chapter yet at over 6k words. I suggest you pour yourself a drink (alcoholic or otherwise) and enjoy pure filth for another chapter 🌶️

 I suggest you pour yourself a drink (alcoholic or otherwise) and enjoy pure filth for another chapter 🌶️

You couldn't believe your eyes when you'd landed in the water plane by Tony's resort.

Tropical plants and vivid, crystal blue ocean filled your view. The property was a giant hut-like structure surrounded by greenery and balconies that fed down into the ocean. The decor was surprisingly minimalist for Stark too.

It was completely secluded.

All three of your eyes widened as you looked around, the men carrying all the bags for you and dumping them by the door. A fresh fruit basket was placed on the kitchen counter, flowers in vases lining the sides.

Your white sundress swayed a little in the island breeze as the open layout let the fresh air in. You hummed in satisfaction to yourself. It was absolute paradise on Earth.

Both the men look so handsome. Steve wears a white linen t shirt which is translucent, allowing you to see his abs through it. And Bucky wears a white vest with a blue open shirt over it. Their wedding rings glint in the sunlight. They look carefree. It warms your heart.

"This is beautiful." Steve sighed as he looked around the place in awe.

You didn't miss the way Bucky pretended to be interested in the property, however more likely doing a sweep for exits, entrance points and bugs.

You had been assured by Stark it was as secure as it got, with only the most trusted staff having access, but with the recent events that had transpired, you couldn't fault your husband for being extra cautious.

You ran to the balcony area, gazing out into the horizon of the now-setting sun. It looked like something from a postcard, you'd never been somewhere so luxurious in all your existence.

You felt strong hands wrap around you from behind, holding onto the balcony in front of you and caging you in. You leant backwards, closing your eyes as you felt his heartbeat against your back.

"Are you happy Sweetheart?" He husks into your ear.

You breathe in his scent, loving the fact you have two whole weeks here, uninterrupted, for your honeymoon.

"So happy baby. I can't believe we made it after everything." You purr, turning your head to place a soft kiss on his lips.

You brush a hand over his chin, twisting your body to face him now.

"You should grow a beard. And your hair out a little. I think it'd look hot." You wiggle your eyebrows, watching him roll his eyes.

"Am I not hot now?" He teases, kissing your nose sweetly.

You laugh. "Oh Love, you've no idea."

He beams, looking relaxed for the first time in a while.