chapter 1

i hope you enjoy thiiissss 🥹

It was a sunny day which mean Ravan get to walk through her lil garden and admire the beautiful nature and the animals that explore her garden.

as she step outside one of the elf guards stop her "i'm sorry ma'am but you can't enter the garden today" he says holding the sword in front of her making her jump "careful with that sword but why can't i go in MY garden" she places her hands on her hips as she looks up towards her garden and see it's on fire. tears started to form in her eyes as she pushes the guard out of the way running down the steps and falling to her knees as she watches the garden burn

"oh hello my sweet daughter" her father said as he walks out of
the forest. with so many anger Ravan stood up, walks towards her father and punches him making him fall back "how dare you father, why would you do this" she screams while crying "my darling angel it was for the best. it was brainwashing you" he rubs his cheek than grabs her arm "this place deserves to burn along with your mother"

Ravan's father killed her mother because she tried to run away from the horrible beast, and throughout the years Ravan grew a garden above her mothers grave, she would sing, speak, even would take a whole day to make the grave look so clean and tidy. but the father didn't like the idea so making her spend less time in the garden he would torture her and keep her away

eventually father took Ravan inside and locked her up in the room she feared most 'i can't stay in here' she thought as she looks around the dark room than finds a window, she made her way to the window, climbs out of the window but instantly tries to grab hold on the walls realising how high up she is. her heart pounding against her chest as she makes her way above water 'this for us mother i'm finally getting us out of here' she grabs hold of the neckless her mother made her and jumps into the water.

the water was cold and all Ravan could think of was the freedom, she swims up to the surface and gasps for air while looking up at the tower and throws her arms in the air "i'm out yes" she cheers and kisses the neckless "we made it mother"

after stealing some clothes and a hooded cloak Ravan hides her face from the guards, from the people as well. making her way through the market she heard her fathers voice echos through the air makes you turn around "everyone please please calm down my daughter Ravan has gone missing and i will reward anyone who will bring me back to her. ALIVE" she begins to feel scared and angry making her way through the crowd getting her way out of the city.