chapter 12

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

——————-

everyone is finally asleep except you and astarion. he pulls you closer to him and his lips pressed against yours while he rips your top apart. he pulls away and starts kissing your neck making you lean your head to the side closing your eyes while you let him know he can feed on you and you start to feel his fangs dig into your skin making you groan and than he takes his shirt off leaving you both shirtless. he begins to start caressing your breasts as he makes you sit on his lap while you feel his lips all over your chest you couldn't help yourself so you take off your underwear while astarion does the same, he flips you over so he's on top and you look up at him while you place your hands on his cheeks and he starts kissing you again while you feel his hand in your leg making it wrap around him and you start to feel pain inside you making you whine but than the pain turned into pleasure making you moan but he covers your mouth not wanting the others to hear so your moans are muffled.

the next day your back in your bed but you can't stop thinking about the night you had with astarion and it was filled with lust and memorable you can't stop thinking about it "rise and shine everyone" gales voice interrupts your thoughts so you end up getting dressed and than you face with asatrion "this is not my tent" you say as astarion smirks while staring at you "of course it's not it's mine" you roll your eyes and before you could leave astarion pulls you towards him and starts kissing you while you place your hand on his chest "as much as i want you guys. to have fun we have important business to discuss" you pull away and face karlach seeing her smirk at the both of you making your face turn bright red "give us a moment will you" asatrion says while karlach nods with a smirks and stand outside "look at you bright as a tomato" astarion pokes your cheek as you look at him "karlach caught us" you say "ain't the first time my dear" astarion adds making you turning even more red than before while astarion pulls you closer to him but you both stare into each others eyes, you see lil spark in his eyes as he starts to admire you while pushing your hair behind your ear smiling at you.

eventually you made it out of astarions tent and quickly went back into yours "boo" you jump as you see karlach laughing as you throw your pillow at her "sooo tell me EVERYTHING" you roll your eyes as karlach smiles waiting for you to speak "i don't know what to say, it was... nice" "just nice??? there's gotta be more than just 'just nice' you stare at her "okay okay but you gotta be hush about this" you watch as a smile appears on her lips "i like him" karlach claps her hands "i knew it, the way you both look at each other there's a spark" you huff as you shake your head "i dont believe that karlach" she places her hand on your shoulder and pulls you into a hug "if he doesn't like you back you got gale or halsin" you let out a chuckle hugging her back "still surprised i can touch you" "maybe i was born in the hells" you both end up laughing and all cuddled up but your thoughts wonder to the last time you cuddled like this with your mother before she passed.

(i forgot the conversation when you first meet elminster so imma change it abit. don't kill me please 😹😭)

you bump into a old man "ahh isnt gale of waterdeep" "elminster?" "the very best but i'm here to send a important message from the goddess herself" you look at gale as he crosses his arms "and what does she want?" "she knows about your adventures and the absolute cultist annd she knows a way to defeat them but you have to deal with it, like a way fo-" "her forgiveness?" you stand there listening to there conversation until you hear " you have to use the orb to kill the heart of the absolute" "wait wait gale has to lull himself?" you add "i'm the only one who can kill it" you shake your head not wanting to listen to anymore and you walk off "was that gale's grandad?" you hear karlach say as you smile softly "thats my first thought"

——
i do apologise for the wait 💀
the game is taking over my life haha
hope you enjoy 😊 have a lovely day/night my lovely's 🫶🏻