Chapter 1: He's Out For Revenge

⚠️TW: KIDNAPPING⚠️

Everything was starting to go good in Peters life.

May had died at the end of the school year and Tony immediately took Peter in. It was hard but Tony had helped Peter deal with the grief. Not just Tony but Ned, Mj, Pepper, Rhodey and even Happy had all helped him. 

It took months but Peter was finally processing it. The nightmares became less and so did the panic attacks. 

School had eventually started up again and so did Academic Decathlon practices. Flash was being annoying but that isn't new.

Everything had started to get better in Peters life until it wasn't.

🕷

"Where's Peter?" Mj asks Ned once he had came into decathlon practice.

It's been a week since school started and now all the homework and tests are starting to pile up. It's their junior year and teachers won't let them get by the year easy.

"He's umm at the Stark internship" Ned lies because honestly, he has no idea where Peter is. 

Peter had ran out at lunch because Ned had saw that a fire had started at an apartment complex and he had ran out of the building. He's been trying to text Peter but he never responded.

Mj knows about this, she was at lunch with them. She knows he's Spider-Man and she can't help but worry about her friend too.

"That's such a lie. He's ditching school! I saw him run out at lunch and he never returned! Mr. Harrington, you should give him detention or get him suspended!" Flash calls over to their teacher/decathlon coach.

"How about we start practice? Michelle?" Mr. Harrington prompts.

"Spider-Man was saving people from a fire at an apartment complex" Abe chimes in. "It was pretty badass."

"How does that have anything to do with Peter or his internship?" Cindy questions.

"It doesn't. I just thought it was cool but nobody saw him swing away. Iron Man came onto scene and just like spidey, nobody saw him fly away. The fire got put out but the firefighters didn't find them" Abe explains.

"Shit, really?" Flash wonders, concerned about his favorite hero.

"The fire was pretty bad" Sally states.

"That's weird. Usually we always see spidey swing away once he's done saving people" Charles comments.

"Are we done? We have more important matters to discuss then a fire that's been dealt with" Mj interrupts.

"I don't know, I'm pretty worried too" Seymour agrees with everyone else.

"I'm sure everything is fine. Spider-Man is probably going to patrol later and we'll see him on the news. Iron Man is probably fine too" Mr. Harrington assures the students.

"But we didn't even see them leave the scene! Tell me that isn't suspicious" Betty points out.

"Definitely suspicious" Cindy nods.

"Ok, practice is officially twenty minutes longer" Mj cuts in making everyone let out annoyed protests. "You already wasted time, I wouldn't suggest wasting anymore time."

Mj gave no more warnings before she started to fire off questions. Neds been on his phone the entire time unless Mj turns her head to look at him. He's been worried and he knows she is too. Peter would usually come back to school or at least send them a text.

Before they knew it, two hours had passed by but practice hadn't ended. Mj was seriously making them stay an extra twenty minutes.

As she was reading off a question from the next card, something pops up on Neds screen making him let out a shout and drop his phone. Immediately, everyone turns to him.