Chapter 6: Perhaps Two Leads

⚠️TW: MENTIONS METHODS OF TORTURE⚠️

It's been way too long. They had took Peter away from Tony around two hours ago. The decathlon team is anxiously walking the streets, trying to find something that would find him but they haven't found anything yet.

"They didn't even take Tony for two hours. It was like an hour" Charles recalls.

"It's been like more than two hours right now" Cindy corrects.

"That's just worst" Sally responds.

"Did the avengers tell you anything?" Seymour asks Mj and Ned.

"They didn't find anything yesterday, we already told you" Mj reminds him.

"Ok and when was the last time they updated you? I think you should ask" Betty suggests.

"I mean I do think it's kind of weird that nobody especially Ms. Potts didn't tell us anything even when I saw on the police radar that they found something in Staten Island" Ned recalls.

"The police found something in Staten Island?" Abe questions. 

"You didn't tell us that" Flash states.

"I don't think it was anything anyways. They would've called for backup if they found somebody" Ned shrugs.

"Still would've been nice if you told us" Betty claims.

"Sorry, I was in Italian class. She was getting mad at everyone for being on their phones and computers" Ned apologizes.

"I'll call Pepper" Mj assures before pulling up her contact to call.

"Speaker" Abe practically demands making Mj eye him. "Please?"

Mj scoffs before putting the phone on speaker, making the group stop walking. After the third ring, Pepper finally picks up.

"Hi Mj, is everything alright?" Pepper asks, concern lacing her voice.

"Ned said the police found something an hour ago in Staten Island" Mj recaps.

"Oh yeah but it was just a drug ring. It's all taken care of now. Actually, would you and Ned mind coming over for dinner? The avengers have something to discuss" Pepper wonders.

"Can we come?" Abe wonders just for everyone to shush him.

"Who was that?" Pepper asks but it sounds like a demand.

"Sorry, just some idiot. We'll be over soon" Mj apologizes.

"Ok, they should be back around 6:30. Be safe out there" Pepper informs.

"Alright, see you soon" Mj replies before hanging up and turning to Abe. "Idiot."

"My bad I want to see the avengers tower and see what the avengers have to say" Abe tells her.

"We'll text in the group chat" Ned assures.

"You better" Flash responds.

"Let's just keep looking for now" Charles gets everyone back on track.

🕷

All of New York City has been searching for Spider-Man and Iron Man. They've all joined the search parties and searched for them on their spare time.

Crime rates had gone up since Spider-Man was taken but the police have been managing it which is weird since they've never done it before. A lot of the citizens just claimed it was because they were out on the streets unlike the times where they'd be in the station.