Chapter 10: Their Knight And Shining Armors

⚠️TW: VIOLENCE⚠️

"Kid what is it?" Tony asks.

Friday had put on the broadcast and now everyone's watching in the Quinjet. It's on autopilot but still going as fast as it can thanks to Friday.

"He's mad" Peter states before turning to Tony. "He's coming."

"What? Already?" Tony questions right before the door slams open. "What's got you in a pissy mood?"

"SHUT UP ANTHONY!" Obadiah screams. "The Avengers went to my mansion and it was rigged to explode when they got there and they got there!"

"Ok and we're still here. Your plan isn't ruined yet dumbass" Tony slightly lies.

"I DON'T NEED THE AVENGERS TO BE CLOSE TO ME!! GAURDS, GRAB THEM!!" Obadiah instructs.

"He knows" Wanda realizes with wide eyes.

"Seriously? Again? This time, you can leave the kid. The Avengers are my friends so no need to hash it out on the kid" Tony bargains.

"You can blame your pesky friends for this" Obadiah seethes.

"I swear to god if he touches them" Rhodey states with venom lacing his voice.

"That's what you get for kidnapping two heroes" Tony shrugs as the guards starts to open the cell door.

"Wait guards! Leave them in there. We'll do it in here. Maybe this will make the Avengers back off" Obadiah smirks.

"I'm going to fucking kill him" Rhodey declares.

"So what? You think you're going to bypass Mr. Starks AI and send out a message to the Avengers? They're going to find us and you're going to rot in jail if they don't kill you" Peter tells Obadiah like he's an idiot. 

"Parker...I've been doing that this whole time" Obadiah chuckles.

"What?" Peter questions making him falter.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Tony wonders.

Obadiah ignores them and laughs instead. The guards open the door and Obadiah walks in with a few of them.

"Beat them up" Obadiah demands.

"Friday, turn it off" Steve demands just for her to listen.

"Fri, how much time we got left?" Nat immediately asks.

"An hour and fifty minutes" Friday answers.

"This jet is too slow" Bucky claims.

"Its the only jet that's fast enough" Vision informs him.

A light on someone's phone goes off. Nat looks down at her phone and sees Pepper had texted.

"What is it?" Clint wonders.

"I still don't understand how that box works" Thor comments, looking at her phone confused.

"Pepper texted. They saw the live stream before Friday turned it off on them" Nat explains.

"Why don't we get the Quinjet ready in the meantime?" Bruce suggests.

"I think that's a great idea" Sam agrees.

🕷

Every app is blowing up including Twitter. Mj and Ned have been keeping the Aca Dec team  updated and as soon as they told them what happened, they opened up the broadcast to see Tony and Peter getting beat up. They quickly turned it off and went on Twitter instead. Luckily, Mr. Harrington and his daughter aren't with them anymore.