Chapter 17: Maybe It Won't Be So Bad

It's been relatively fine for the rest of the day. Nobody acted weird or freaked out when Peter came home and Wanda's Paparki was really good.

Now, Peter is sitting in his room. It's getting late and he knows he should go to bed. Tony actually made him leave the lab so he can get some sleep but he doesn't want to go to bed yet.

He's tired, he knows he is but he just can't fall asleep. Thoughts of today has just been plaguing his mind no matter how hard he tries to not think of it.

Peter opens his phone to see a bunch of missed texts and calls from Mj and Ned. He feels guilty and knows he should respond. He hopes they didn't worry as much as it seems but he knows he's wrong. He feels awful for not texting or calling earlier.

He opens their group chat called Friends of Spider-Man. He kept denying that the name should be something else but he's gotta admit, the names better than Peter Parker Protection Squad.

Yeah, he saw the AcaDec group chat name change to it. He thinks it's nice that they want to look out for him but they shouldn't have to deal with that burden. He can protect himself.

🕷FOS🕷

Peter

Hey

Guy in the Chair🧑🏾‍💻

OMG PETERRR

R U OK?!!?!!??!!!

Bookworm🐛 

Did ur hole heal?

Peter

Ya it healed!

Srry I didnt get back earlier

Guy in the Chair🧑🏾‍💻

Y R U SRY?!

Srry caps

Were glad u r ok dude

Mj was worried 2

Bookworm🐛

Shut up

Peter

Aww I knew u cared!

🤗❤️

Bookworm🐛

I dont

But we need to win this competition 

Peter

And u think u can only win it with me on the team :D

Bookworm🐛

I'm kicking u out

Guy in the Chair🧑🏾‍💻

NOOOO WE NEED PETERRR

Peter

MJJJJJJJ

PLSSSSSS

IM SORRYYYY