Bio of Arashi

Here's the detail about Arashi...

Uzumaki Arashi (character)

Information

Alias/Title(s): Konoha's Red Blitz

Birthdate: May 17

Gender: Male

Age: Part 1 - 17

Height: Part 1 - 170 cm

Blood Type: O

Classification: Sensor Type

Occupation: None

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Team: Team 14 / Team Kakashi

Clan: Uzumaki Clan

Rank: Part 1 - Jonin

Ranking Each Age: 11 (genin), 13 (chunin), 16 (jonin)

Relationship: Unnamed Parents (status unknown), Yamanaka Touka (girlfriend)

Nature Type: Lightning Release (affinity), Water Release, Yang Release

Appearance

Being an Uzumaki, Arashi has bright red hair that easily noticeable as his clan's signature color and crimson red eyes. Whether his clothes he uses, he have his hands covered with bandages.

As a genin, Arashi wears black jacket vest like jacket with Uzumaki emblem at the back, white pants, having the weapon pouch at the back of his waist, his kunai pouch at his right leg and a pair of blue saddles. He wear the Konoha bandana at his forehead.

As a chunin, his attires mostly the same with his pants change to long white pants and a pair of dark blue saddles. He wear the Konoha shinobi vest, but only for short period of time.

As a jonin, his attires change completely. He wears black hoodie with long sleeves that have Uzumaki emblem at the back, a pair of fingerless gloves, long blue pants, and a pair of black saddles. He have a folded Fuma Shuriken at his back, with most of the weapons stored in his scrolls. He change his Konoha bandana to headband, keeping it at his forehead.

Personality

As a youngster, Arashi is somewhat idiotic, brash, reckless and immature. Being an orphan, Arashi tend to get ignored. While not as bad as Naruto, Arashi know the feeling of loneliness and wish people to acknowledge him. He have great admiration toward the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato, even meeting him once and wish to become someone like him.